HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
If I destroy someone 6/7-0/1 etc I usually send them a message saying respect for not quitting as it seems the decent thing to do, and usually they seem appreciative for it, anyone else do anything like this?

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Missing one player to complete the QMJHL sets, Sedlak in Chicoutimi. I've only seen one on the market, it's still there at 7500, and the owner hasn't budged on the price in one week. If anyone has it for aronud 2k, I'd be happy to shell out the pucks.

If anyone is interested in borrowing the sets for equivalent sets return, in the WHL and OHL I'd be up for it.

FrankCH

Oct 9, 2013
My roster so far (xbox):

Nash (c)- Kesler - Voracek
E.Staal - Duchene - Burns
E.Kane - M.Richards - Wheeler
Heatley - Plekanec - Williams

McDonagh - Myers
J.Johnson - Hedman
Bouwmeester - Yandle

Lethonen
Varlamov

I've got a pretty good record at about 80-30 but I want to upgrade my defense a little bit. I'm always looking at players like Pietrangelo or Suter but don't have the pucks for the moment because Claude Giroux isn't selling. A lot of people here have been glorifying Duchene for his speed but I feel like I could use a bigger centerman like kopitar instead because I really love Kesler for that aspect. Anyone is using him?

Also does the chemestry thing is really changing something because I don't have any and I don't know if it makes a big difference?

Thanks

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
Just borrowed my first 3 collections from Hrad. After an initial problem with the collection bonus registering, everything went smoothly and he was very helpful throughout the process. Thanks Hrad!

Also, if anyone has any collections to lend aside from FLA, PHX, and DAL I'm interested in borrowing.

Right back at ya, trade was smooth and fast as soon as we figured out the problem with completing collections

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
Just pulled a Myers in my daily pack opening. Will be putting for sale in a few hours, if anyone would like to make an offer on here first just PM. (XBOX)

SKS

Jan 17, 2011
San Francisco
I was hoping you guys could give me some tips on how to improve my team with players in the max 25k pucks region.
It wont be hard to find obvious upgrades to my roster, but I would really welcome some insights and thoughts on line combos.
As for my team - they suffer mostly under a bad playcaller behind the joystick :D I struggle with sniping goals and for breakaways I am almost tempted to wait for a linemate since I score 1 on 1 about 1 out of 10, haha.
I am in 7th div now, but REALLY struggeling to keep up - saved my spot due to a disconnect from a guy who was up 4-0 in the third.

L. Eriksson - Grabovski (totw) - Callahan
Fleischmann (totw) - Legwand - Horton
Glencross - Richards - J. Williams
Michaelek - Turris - Tarasenko

Giordano (totw) - Bieksa
Meszaros - Salo
Pronger - Petry (even a double DFD here)

Varly (totw)
Dubnyk

I am happy for any ideas or experience you may have. Line combos, players to target, anything

Sorry about spamming here guys, but really hoping for some insight.. If that insight is - there is no value, sell the team - that would be constructive as well.. Just wondering if I have any ok pieces to build a halfway decent team and what I should pursue first

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
Sorry about spamming here guys, but really hoping for some insight.. If that insight is - there is no value, sell the team - that would be constructive as well.. Just wondering if I have any ok pieces to build a halfway decent team and what I should pursue first

Its all about how you play and what you are comfortable with.. quite frankly, I think with most guys that post their teams a lot is that there is so much turnover that you cant even get comfortable with your team

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
Ok, maybe someone can answer this here. The past couple games I've played when I got into fights the other guy would put me in that position where his player has mine's head held down allowing him to pummel my face in. How do you do this? I've tried different buttons and button variations but I can't seem to be able to hold the other guy down like that. Any help would be appreciated. Xbox btw

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
borrowing my jersey collection (prospect teams/CHL)
its a 40 card 2 collection with a total bonus of 35K, its a very quick transaction that will give you 20K and me 15K, NEED collateral if your new or i dont trust you fully, if your trustworthy or ive dealt with you before you may not

XBOX

Last edited:

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
If anyone has played COD I just played a game where the lag is equivalent to a 1 bar. I still won 4-3 and that got me the D3 title.

ScottStevens

Jun 20, 2013
Ok, maybe someone can answer this here. The past couple games I've played when I got into fights the other guy would put me in that position where his player has mine's head held down allowing him to pummel my face in. How do you do this? I've tried different buttons and button variations but I can't seem to be able to hold the other guy down like that. Any help would be appreciated. Xbox btw

Same, opening week it would be guys just duking it out, but now its always me being held in a headlock.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC

like the other user said, it's all about finding who you are comfortable with. For cheap dmen, some of my favorites are Carle, Del Zotto, Hamonic, and Hedman. That's my current bottom four, Carle, Del Zotton and Hamonic are 1-2 K each tops. Hedman is around 7K, but he's a beast. Offensively some cheaper guys that I like are Grabner, Vermette, Steen, Bozak, and Glencross. All very good bottom six players, could be top six players if you don't have a lot of pucks. I like Lehtonen a lot in net. Hasn't given up any crappy goals for me thus far, I'm 5-2 with him in net. Hes usually only around 8 K I believe so he's not that expensive.

Ampplaca

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto
borrowing my jersey collection (prospect teams/CHL)
its a 40 card 2 collection with a total bonus of 35K, its a very quick transaction that will give you 20K and me 15K, NEED collateral if your new or i dont trust you fully, if your trustworthy or ive dealt with you before you may not

XBOX

I have always wondered how do you buy the team red and white jerseys

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
Just borrowed my first 3 collections from Hrad. After an initial problem with the collection bonus registering, everything went smoothly and he was very helpful throughout the process. Thanks Hrad!

Also, if anyone has any collections to lend aside from FLA, PHX, and DAL I'm interested in borrowing.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad