HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
Bought 4 of the season ticket feature packs. Nothing in the first three then got a Pietrangelo and Fleury in the fourth! Has anyone used Pietrangelo? Was thinking of selling him for a Letang.

I threw a captain card on petro and the guy is awesome.. Have him paired with bouwmeester and that pairing is big and fast.

hockeydude1928

Oct 13, 2012
Kenora, Ontario
Lucic- duchene- kessel
Raymond TOTW- Kadri - Burns
Lupul-Stepan-JVR
Kulemin-Bolland-Clarkson

Bouwmeester-Girardi
Gunnarson-Franson
Michalek-Gardiner

bernier totw
reimer

Probably going to trade lucic for more depth, got 44k suggestions?

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
I threw a captain card on petro and the guy is awesome.. Have him paired with bouwmeester and that pairing is big and fast.

Yea I'm gonna keep him. After looking at other D-mens stats it seems he's the best all around player. I'm just gonna worry about getting a Letang some other time in the future.

AvsRuleU

Oct 16, 2013
Colorado
Lucic- duchene- kessel
Lupul-Stepan-JVR
Kulemin-Bolland-Clarkson

Bouwmeester-Girardi
Gunnarson-Franson
Michalek-Gardiner

bernier totw
reimer

Sell Lucic, get Landeskog. Another PWF and he's been great for me. Plus a lot cheaper.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
The only downer of having Ryan Suter on my team is that he's a DFD which means he can only be paired with a OFD for maximum chemistry. So annoying when his stats should make him a TWD and there are a ton of TWD I would love to have him paired with. Otherwise, he's an absolute beast in every category. Fast, hits hard, wicked shot, and elite defense.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Just bought the worse pack ever. A Gold Premium: Best card was Tokarski...not only that, but all three player cards were DUPLICATES! Coach card was also a duplicate, and got two +7 boosts. Thank god I got the obligatory gold contract cards! I'm not even sure I'll make a thousand pucks reselling the duplicates!

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Lucic- duchene- kessel
Lupul-Stepan-JVR
Kulemin-Bolland-Clarkson

Bouwmeester-Girardi
Gunnarson-Franson
Michalek-Gardiner

bernier totw
reimer

That's a lot of suggestions, man.

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Anyone got an untouched Landeskog? I'd trade Cammalleri for him + some pucks if needed..

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
Just bought the worse pack ever. A Gold Premium: Best card was Tokarski...not only that, but all three player cards were DUPLICATES! Coach card was also a duplicate, and got two +7 boosts. Thank god I got the obligatory gold contract cards! I'm not even sure I'll make a thousand pucks reselling the duplicates!

That sucks man, I wish they would do like a special weekend Players only pack. It would probably be mad expensive though

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Jumbo Premium Gold... got my second HFC.... Adam Cracknell, which is ridiculously useless to me...

Best card was Sergei Kostitsyn.

Promo pack... best card was Jamie Benn so yeah. My luck has sorta ran out. Also, 5 of my player cards were duplicates as were 2 of my jerseys... But I did pull this weird red white and blue jersey with no logo on it that was rated very rare.

Last edited:

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Jumbo Premium Gold... got my second HFC.... Adam Cracknell, which is ridiculously useless to me...

Best card was Sergei Kostitsyn.

Promo pack... best card was Jamie Benn so yeah. My luck has sorta ran out.

Would you have rather gotten Jussi ****ing Jokinen as your best player in the promo pack?

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
lending out the avalanche collection for the next 2 hours. 1/3 of the reward is the cost and if you are a new member i will require collateral

ps3

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
lending out the avalanche collection for the next 2 hours. 1/3 of the reward is the cost and if you are a new member i will require collateral

ps3

I am interested if we could do this quickly and finish by 1:40 pm EST before my class.

I already have Duchene and McGinn so I don't think I need to give collateral.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Pulled a HFC Ladd! Suhweeeet

Also, found an interesting glitch: If you sell a team logo (at least on ps3), the last logo you sell somehow becomes your team logo. I went back to change it back to the Chicago Wolves logo, but it already said the chicago one was currently active as my team logo. Interesting....

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
When you put a player in a trade do you automatically lose the captain card. I can't find it and km pissed off. I used a player as collateral and lost it

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Pulled a HFC Ladd! Suhweeeet

Also, found an interesting glitch: If you sell a team logo (at least on ps3), the last logo you sell somehow becomes your team logo. I went back to change it back to the Chicago Wolves logo, but it already said the chicago one was currently active as my team logo. Interesting....

yeah that happened 2 me 2. speaking of that hfc ladd i have 1 if anyones interested in it on here be4 i sell it. also finally fixed all my collections that had promo pack players in em if anyone wants to borrow on ps3 2nite after pens game. and after pitboy43 hes 1st on the list from last week i couldnt get 2. i have following nhl collections

colorado,dallas,florida,ny isles,winnipeg. im gonna be finishing philly 2nite as well. im gonna man up and buy giroux finally after all these packs ive come to conclusion im never gonna pull another top tier player again.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan

I have been extremely (to my disappointment) underwhelmed by Petro even trained...I am probably going to sell him back after his training cards wear off, I've got much more production both offensively and defensively out of a trained OEL than Petro.

Another player that pisses me off is Paccioretty, he's an absolute monster in my GM connected league but his stats just don't seem to show the whole picture for him. Anyone else notice this with some players?

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
wow do people not take losses well in this game, beat someone 2-0 and he sent me quite the strongly worded message :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->