Raymond TOTW- Kadri - Burns
Lupul-Stepan-JVR
Kulemin-Bolland-Clarkson

Bouwmeester-Girardi
Gunnarson-Franson
Michalek-Gardiner

bernier totw
reimer

Probably going to trade lucic for more depth, got 44k suggestions?

Solid team... love the Leafs in there.
Before selling Lucic, try him with a Captain card. Dude's unreal for me.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
wow do people not take losses well in this game, beat someone 2-0 and he sent me quite the strongly worded message :laugh:

Somebody rage quit on me after one goal. Granted he had what looked like a starter pack team and I had my A-Team but...

Another after two. In the first period. And he had a good team, just couldn't play that good, he couldn't touch the puck.

Never got nasty messages though, lots of "gg"'s. Including one time I was routed 8-2 by an either great or cheap player (I can never make the difference....) and he sent me a "gg". Sort of arrogant but heh, maybe he wanted to make me feel good.

I never rout anyone out of principle. I get a 3 goal lead and then I turtle.

Last edited:

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
wow do people not take losses well in this game, beat someone 2-0 and he sent me quite the strongly worded message :laugh:

I love when I get those messages.

My favorite was " Ure not good bro"

This was after I was beating him 8-0 in the middle of the 2nd, he had a comparable roster too. I had to repspond..."If I'm not good what are you"

Then the "I work for XBOX you're banned", and $&%*# messages came :D

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Somebody rage quit on me after one goal. Granted he had what looked like a starter pack team and I had my A-Team but...

Another after two. In the first period. And he had a good team, just couldn't play that good, he couldn't touch the puck.

Never got nasty messages though, lots of "gg"'s. Including one time I was routed 8-2 by an either great or cheap player (I can never make the difference....) and he sent me a "gg". Sort of arrogant but heh, maybe he wanted to make me feel good.

I beat a guy 12-2 once and got no message.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I beat a guy last night who had a much superior roster 6-0 and he actually sent me a "gg" message, i was surprised.

SKS

Jan 17, 2011
San Francisco
I was hoping you guys could give me some tips on how to improve my team with players in the max 25k pucks region.
It wont be hard to find obvious upgrades to my roster, but I would really welcome some insights and thoughts on line combos.
As for my team - they suffer mostly under a bad playcaller behind the joystick :D I struggle with sniping goals and for breakaways I am almost tempted to wait for a linemate since I score 1 on 1 about 1 out of 10, haha.
I am in 7th div now, but REALLY struggeling to keep up - saved my spot due to a disconnect from a guy who was up 4-0 in the third.

L. Eriksson - Grabovski (totw) - Callahan
Fleischmann (totw) - Legwand - Horton
Glencross - Richards - J. Williams
Michaelek - Turris - Tarasenko

Giordano (totw) - Bieksa
Meszaros - Salo
Pronger - Petry (even a double DFD here)

Varly (totw)
Dubnyk

I am happy for any ideas or experience you may have. Line combos, players to target, anything

Oh Snap

Very Wet Island
Jan 21, 2008
California, USA
Anyone have some insight on Kopitar, Carter, or Mike Richards? I was thinking about trying to pick one of them up but I don't see a lot of people using them online. Are they worth it?

Currently my team is:

Lupul - Koivu (C) - Burns
E. Kane - (totw) Eller (A) - Brown
Ladd - Zajac - Wheeler
Moulson - Statsny - Callahan

Hedman - Myers (A)
Bouwmeester - Bogosian
Seidenberg - Carlson

Anderson
Lehtonen

Also if anyone is lending out collections on the xbox, I will gladly give you 1/3 of the puck reward and collateral if you need it since it would be my first time doing it. Thanks!

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013

That's worse, take some chances and try some new plays when you're up 3-0.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Anyone have some insight on Kopitar, Carter, or Mike Richards? I was thinking about trying to pick one of them up but I don't see a lot of people using them online. Are they worth it?

Currently my team is:

Ladd - Zajac - Wheeler

Hedman - Myers (A)
Bouwmeester - Bogosian
Seidenberg - Carlson

Anderson
Lehtonen

Also if anyone is lending out collections on the xbox, I will gladly give you 1/3 of the puck reward and collateral if you need it since it would be my first time doing it. Thanks!

I have the GR collection collection lol. If youre interested hit me up.

Mike Richards is very solid for me. He's currently my number one center, he's strong on the puck and can hit. He makes good passes. I love him. Can't speak for Carter or Kopy, though.

Last edited:

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Pulled TOTW Hertl, what do you guys think, sell or keep?

If it helps any, there's a dozen on the store at 15k+ and none are selling, no bids in th last couple of days. I got mine on sale at 14k and no bites. So keep it in your collection until there's a demand for it.

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
Well I think I've put together a roster that I'm going to be using for quite some time.

SOTW Ovechkin - Thornton (C) - SOTW Callahan
SOTW Perron - Getzlaf (A) - Hossa
E. Kane - Plekanec - Simmonds
SOTW Torres - Helm - Stalberg

HFC Phaneuf - Pietrangelo
SOTW Giordano -E. Johnson
Martin (A) - Franson

Schneider
Bobrovsky
Emery

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
Thoughts:

Marleau – Thornton – Voracek
E. Staal – J. Staal – Semin
Benn – Plekanec – St. Louis
Michalek – Backstrom – Pominville

McDonagh – Girardi
Hedman – Hamhuis
Bouwmeester – Shattenkirk

Bobrovsky
Bishop

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Thoughts:

Marleau – Thornton – Voracek
E. Staal – J. Staal – Semin
Benn – Plekanec – St. Louis
Michalek – Backstrom – Pominville

McDonagh – Girardi
Hedman – Hamhuis
Bouwmeester – Shattenkirk

Bobrovsky
Bishop

Looks pretty solid. I'd suggest adding Bogosian into one of the D pairings if you feel like anyone of those guys is letting you down.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Question: Can you name different captains/assistants for different lineups on home team?

So after looking over my collection, I figured I had enough good players to make myself a second good squad.

I took one player from my main squad: backup goalie Michal Neuvirth who becomes the starter for squad number 2.

Squad #2 came out as...

Kulemin - Kadri - Bourque
Heatley - Roy - Parenteau
Steen - Ruutu - Erat
Glencross - Turris - Hemsky

Timonen - Faulk
Alzner - Demers
Hjalmarsson - Spurgeon (Not the highest OV, but I like his stats)

Neuvirth - CHLer (Fortin)

... I like it. Lots of players I loved using as I was building my team (Kulemin, Bourque, Roy, Steen, Glencross, Faulk...) and some interesting newbies (Kadri, Heatley, Parenteau, Timonen) Will try it online now in my first match in Division 5.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori

Currently my team is:

Ladd - Zajac - Wheeler

Hedman - Myers (A)
Bouwmeester - Bogosian
Seidenberg - Carlson

Anderson
Lehtonen

I have Kopitar as my 1st line LW and like him a lot. Richards is 3rd line center and earning his roster spot.

ZiggyPalffy16

Oct 11, 2013
Just borrowed my first 3 collections from Hrad. After an initial problem with the collection bonus registering, everything went smoothly and he was very helpful throughout the process. Thanks Hrad!

Also, if anyone has any collections to lend aside from FLA, PHX, and DAL I'm interested in borrowing.

Ampplaca

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto
Just borrowed my first 3 collections from Hrad. After an initial problem with the collection bonus registering, everything went smoothly and he was very helpful throughout the process. Thanks Hrad!

Also, if anyone has any collections to lend aside from FLA, PHX, and DAL I'm interested in borrowing.

what system do you have?

Ampplaca

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto

Currently my team is:

Ladd - Zajac - Wheeler

Hedman - Myers (A)
Bouwmeester - Bogosian
Seidenberg - Carlson

Anderson
Lehtonen

I have Anaheim, Phoenix and Florida if your interested. pm me if you are

amazing_bulk16

Jul 1, 2003
I am interested in borrowing collections for the next 2 hours (Xbox). Please contact me if you are available for dealing.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad