HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
It's a little early, but I have the time now. You HUT guys are crazy. You guys flew through that last thread.

Previous threads:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh...&highlight=hut
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh....php?t=1499465
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh....php?t=1504921
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh....php?t=1509311
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1515229

Video walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0u51VJzzI
Excel Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qan6t651jn8tp7z
Online Version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvIeWVDv1CXAdEhXTGVZWlFmZlh4ZURtQ0dnYVA0OFE#gid=1

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

Sharing this tool is encouraged. This is free to use and was created to be used and enhance the experience of others, not for any personal benefits. It's a community resource. So please, share with anyone you feel would benefit or on any forum/platform which is involved with Ultimate Team. I'd like to personally encourage all users to link to this database if you think it would benefit anyone. This includes my fellow Youtube Commentators. Feel free to publish this for your followers. Spread the wealth, spread the knowledge!

Have at it.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Right. Double playmaker also works with Sniper. Snipers are so much easier to work with than PWF. Y'all crazy, JCF :P

canucks95

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
Who in the under 25k range is a good fit on the LW for Spezza/Ryan? I have Eriksson there right now but not really feeling it

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Woot. Just nabbed Pinizzotto for 15K. Around 3-5K less than what he usually sells for it seems.

Can complete the Panthers pretty easily now.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Haven't played too much but I've been on fire

Backes-Spezza-Berglund
SOTW Steen-Filppula-Anisimov
SOTW Tanguay-Peverley-Henrique
Rotating my 4th line at this point

Hedman - Pitkanen
Timonen - Gudbranson
Larsson - Martin

Lindback
Poulin

Just a couple notes for anyone curious
-Spezza has been good but not worth the 40k or so I spent yet
-I pulled the Cancer Tanguay thing (the purple one) from one of those special packs, he has gotten 3 goals in 3 games. Not bad! Might keep him around.
-Hedman is a monster. So good. Not fast by any means but he can skate fine, and WRECKS people. Gudbranson is in a similar vein. Not as good at skating but a monster physically.
-Pitkanen is really good for how cheap he is. Love him.
-Lindback has been insanely good for how cheap he is. Something like <1 GAA at this point. I went like 10 games with him without letting in a single goal, seriously.
-I like Berglund. Cheap and big, he surprises me how often I can hammer people with him.
-My Steen I THINK is technically a SOTW, but I didn't get the achievement for having him? Not that I care too much but I'm just curious. He has a black background. Anybody got any ideas if I'm wrong?

Anyways, HUT has been a lot more fun. I went undefeated for like 20 games. Now I'm losing one out of every five or so, but always by one goal. It seems that a physical team is more of a valid option this year, then last year where everyone just had speedy players. Most teams are still just all speed, but physical teams can do a number on them.

I asked awhile ago but no one answered, what do you guys do for contracts? Can't get the gold ones from bronze packs AFAIK, and gold packs are wayyyy too expensive for just contracts. I wish there was a contract glitch like in 13. I seriously hate them. Since they removed the permanent training, there isn't really a point in even having contracts. I wish they'd just get rid of them all together.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Grabbed a Milestone Sedin for 650k, flipped for 700k + reg H Sedin. I've had marvelous luck with trades. I regret getting greedy on a Stamkos trade. It'll always haunt me. 815k and 100k in players offered while there was an HFC card with a 750k bin on it waiting for me. I denied in the chance the guy would return again with a stronger trade. Never happened. Oh well. Still getting absurdly lucky this year.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Also if anyone wants to try the collection sharing thing let me know, I'd let you keep a portion of the bonus. You can trust me to give your players back, I'm not an *******. I'm also on here all the time so its not like I'm some random guy

Beanyman101

Mar 4, 2013
London
Notable players in my trade pile (Xbox):

H. Sedin
P. Sharp
T. Vanek
J. Eberle
R. Nugent-Hopkins
J. Vorachek
SOTW Steen
SOTW Boyle
SOTW Yakupov
SOTW Vrbata

Apart from 1 game played with Yakupov, these are all untouched cards. Let me know if you're interested.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Also if anyone wants to try the collection sharing thing let me know, I'd let you keep a portion of the bonus. You can trust me to give your players back, I'm not an *******. I'm also on here all the time so its not like I'm some random guy
If you're on PS3 I can lend Canucks, for 1/3 of the reward for me. Later tonight that is.

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
Team (All team change Washington, all correct positions)

Semin - Johansson (99) (A) - TOTW Tarasenko (98)
Landeskog (99) - TOTW Galchenyuk (98) - Benn
TOTW Perron - Zajac - Skinner
Tanguay - TOTW Grabovski - Cammalleri

Bouwmeester - Green (C)
Markov - TOTW Voynov (A)
Giordano - TOTW Gonchar

TOTW Varlamov (88)
Lehtonen

Got Carolina, Calgary, Dallas, New Jersey (Currently lent out to a friend), Hershey, HC Plzen, Vitkovice, Adler Mannheim, Augsburger Panzer, Red Bull Muchen, Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, Leksands, Orebro (Both lent out to a friend, will have back soon) to lend for 1/3'rd of the price, XBOX. PM if your atall interested :)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Woot. Just nabbed Pinizzotto for 15K. Around 3-5K less than what he usually sells for it seems.

Can complete the Panthers pretty easily now.

Damn, he used to sell for 40-50K. When I collected Florida I snagged him for 29K bid and re-sold him at 48K BIN :laugh:

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Just pulled a TOTW Giguere in the Season Ticket Feature Pack. Nothing crazy, but more than I usually get in packs !

:handclap:

Also bought Myers for 38,500. Somewhat overpriced for an 85, but the dudes 6'8 and my blue-line needs the help. RD's can be hard to find, so I'm happy with this purchase.

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Horsepoop

So mad. I decided to drop 20$ on 4 of the 24h feature packs (disposable income since I stopped smoking, whatever), then ALL my pucks on 4 Jumbo Premium Gold packs. I got exctly Jack squat. except for Patrick Marleau, Watch Out! and Tomas Hertl POTW. Looking at the market Marleau is going for +/- 40k, and POTW Hertl for 15k, and not a single one is selling. I'm not gonna lose pucks on underselling them, so Im' stuck with it.

So for about 170,000 pucks I got absolutely nothing but shiny contracts, and a Marleau that I'm stuck playing with cuz he doesn't sell. Buying packs is such a ripoff,

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Anyone try the TOTW Lupul? Debating selling Sharpe off and trying him out. 60K for that card good or wait?

AvsRuleU

Oct 16, 2013
Colorado
So I pulled a HFC Stamkos recently, sold him for about 670k yesterday, and I'm now sitting with about 1.3M in Pucks.

Not sure what to do with the pucks now. Every year I usually always save pucks so I can afford to buy any Avs TOTW players...I think I'll get a HFC Tanguy, and maybe try TOTW Giguere with my TOTW Varly as the starter.

So far my team looks like this.

Landy - Statsny - PA Paranteu
Tanguy - Duchene - O'Reilly
Tavares - Lecavelier - Okposo
4th line is rotated. Basically rotate them with players from the team the Avs play that day. So today I'll use some Red Wings players.

EJ - TOTW Giordano
Timonen - Carle
TOTW Josi - Weber

Varly
Backstrom (Who sucks by the way...selling him ASAP for new backup)

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
Bought 4 of the season ticket feature packs. Nothing in the first three then got a Pietrangelo and Fleury in the fourth! Has anyone used Pietrangelo? Was thinking of selling him for a Letang.

hockeybpr25

Dec 31, 2009
Bought 4 of the season ticket feature packs. Nothing in the first three then got a Pietrangelo and Fleury in the fourth! Has anyone used Pietrangelo? Was thinking of selling him for a Letang.

Wow, that's awesome! I want Pietrangelo so bad. Piet > Letang

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Ive been trying to get a Piet for 110-140 on the market on PS3. Dammit makes me wanna buy a pack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->