HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Team change cards, I find its pretty important to have your players on the same team, makes their position much better.

I've always thought as long as the 3 forwards on the same line matched then it was okay. For D and goalie I always make sure they are all the same team though.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I've always thought as long as the 3 forwards on the same line matched then it was okay. For D and goalie I always make sure they are all the same team though.

Yeah, thats what I mean. All the forwards on the same line should be the same team, goalie/defense should be the same. It's not necessary for your whole team to be the same.

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
I'm lending out PHX and DAL collections on 360 right now. I only require 1/3 of the reward, so that's an easy 40k for 20 minutes of work. Let me know if you still need them!

Oblivion

Oct 2, 2008
Calgary
I'm still unclear as to exactly how chemistry works and, most importantly, the actual effect of chemistry on your team. There isn't any visible effect in game (i.e. a prompt or observable numerical boost), but they have made a big deal about it every year since the original HUT a couple years back.

Anyone know definitively what the effects of chemistry are? Is it tied to offensive/defensive awareness or something?

I too match lines and use change team cards, but only because the game seemingly indicates it is good to do so.

Unbiased homer

Classless
Mar 23, 2013
Petawawa
Can any one tell me why the Rochester Americans logo card I just picked up is worth so much? It says the last pick up for it was 60 000? Also newer to this and would love to borrow some collections on 360. Don't have much in terms of collateral except for cammy, statsny, Anderson, girardi. No idea if that's enough......some body help please lol

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
Can any one tell me why the Rochester Americans logo card I just picked up is worth so much? It says the last pick up for it was 60 000? Also newer to this and would love to borrow some collections on 360. Don't have much in terms of collateral except for cammy, statsny, Anderson, girardi. No idea if that's enough......some body help please lol
Probably some guy transferring pucks from puck farming

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Feels so bad beating up starter pack teams... even moreso when they don't disconnect and they just won't accept that I want to run the clock down after I lead 3-4-5 to 0...

Your best player is Trevor Daley. Your goalie is a CHL plug. I lead by a bunch. Let's make this as quick possible...

In other matters, a jumbo premium got me Dave Bolland and HFC...Aaron Rome. Hooray. Bolland will play on my 2nd team... I think.

In another jumbo premium...

I PULLED RINNE!!! I PULLED RINNE!!! I PULLED RINNE!!!!!!!!!!!

And HFC Abdelkader... and Volchenkov.

I GOT RINNE!!!!

Last edited:

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Well finally some pack luck! I bought about 10-12ish premium golds and pulled a few +5 all's, a few team changes, as well as Matt Duchene, Jakub Voracek, Jordan Eberle, HFC Tanguay, SOTW Morris, and another low level HFC guy! Not too shabby, so I'm selling all that stuff as well as my Lupul and Burns so I can buy SOTW Lupul, and a right wing for that top line to replace Burns, any recommendations after I sell everything/get SOTW Lupul, I should have about 120-140k or so for that RW or I can go cheaper and maybe upgrade my defence to, or get a solid goalie, but goalies are never worth it.

Unbiased homer

Classless
Mar 23, 2013
Petawawa
Don't even understand how you get to play starter pack teams? I'm very average at best at this game (can't even make it out of div 7) and I'm constantly lined up against all star line ups. Just finished a game against a guy that had ek, kopitar, lundqvist, spezza, Ryan, burns, buff the list goes on lol

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Finally won a game. Wasn't a true win though, he didn't have any Centers, just all Wingers so he didn't try on any Faceoffs, but I'll take it for sure. First win in a while....

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Looking to move Drew Doughty + Other Pieces for an Erik Karlsson.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

Kaphis

Oct 7, 2008
I didn't know we were doing loaning ><

Anyone on PS3 that wants to give me a hand?

-Keith

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Still working on completing my team Sweden lineup, but it will take a while since all the players I need are fairly expensive. Someone mentioned Silfverberg when I last posted about it and he is in the lineup for now.

In the mean time, I decided to make up a team Czech Republic lineup:

SOTW Vrbata - Krejci - Voracek
SOTW Fleischman - Plekanec - Havlat
Michalek - Tlusty - Hemsky
Sobotka - Hanzal - Erat

Klesla - Michalek
Smid - Kuba
Kindl - Polak

Vokoun
Pavelec

The forwards are solid, the D isnt very highly rated although they all have really good size and are good defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->