HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Can everyone on PS3 tell me if you've rented Columbus?

I've rented it before but I own Gaborik, Bob, and Johnson so it might be worth it for me to buy the rest for the sole purpose of renting it out

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
Can everyone on PS3 tell me if you've rented Columbus?

I've rented it before but I own Gaborik, Bob, and Johnson so it might be worth it for me to buy the rest for the sole purpose of renting it out

Youve got the big pieces, worst case scenario you buy the rest, get the bonus and then sell them back on the market...or you rent them out. Win Win

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
was playing a guy
It was 2 - 2 looking to go to overtime with 10 seconds left, i took a low shot his goalie spit it out couture picked it up and put it in the back of the net with 5 seconds to go LOL

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
was playing a guy
It was 2 - 2 looking to go to overtime with 10 seconds left, i took a low shot his goalie spit it out couture picked it up and put it in the back of the net with 5 seconds to go LOL

Haha the other day I scored like that with 3 seconds left in the third to win 3-2 :laugh:

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Youve got the big pieces, worst case scenario you buy the rest, get the bonus and then sell them back on the market...or you rent them out. Win Win

Well you misunderstand, I've already rented them from someone else so I wouldn't get the bonus

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
This is my team:

Seguin-Benn(C)-Voracek All Dallas
Skinner-Duchene-Burns LW/C Blues RW Sharks
Lucic-Backes(A)-Filpula LW Boston C/Rw Blues
Landeskog-Huberdeau-Tarasenko LW Habs C/Rw Blues

Jaybo-Pietrangelo(A) Blues
Hedman-Hamonic Blues
Alzner-Green CAPS

Rinne Blues

What should I go for next?

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
My Red Wings team has been on a roll lately, 4-0-0 to start this season in Division 1. My first line of Zetterberg-Helm-Brunner has been unstoppable lately. Hopefully the good times can keep on rolling as I hope to get my first Division 1 title!

I am still trying to save up for a Kronwall for my first D pairing!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Jonathan Huberdeau (82)
Sam Gagner (86)
Jay Bouwmeester (86)
Marc Staal (87)
Mike Cammallerri (87)

All For Trade/Sale, looking for Defence, preferably an OFD, would package a few of those guys for a Jack Johnson.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
I get all excited when I scrape together enough pucks to open a pack, and then I get nothing and feel so much regret.

Last edited:

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
Just finished a hilarious game. Both teams had Jeff Carter, the AI was going hard with him. Both took game misconducts while the AI was controlling them with devastating hits. Sent the guy a little gift for putting up an injury card to help ease the 12 game injury I suffered.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Pretty sure I just bought everyone on Columbia through the app since I'm away on vacation

Can anyone tell me how many jerseys Columbus has? I bought 6 and can't tell if there's any on the market I'm missing

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
You got em all dude

Thanks man. I get back Sunday from vacation. il make sure to lend you, JaredCowenfan, and anyone else who PMs me Carolina, Columbus, and any of the AHL, SHL, or National league teams I haven't lent to you guys yet

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
This is my team:

Seguin-Benn(C)-Voracek All Dallas
Skinner-Duchene-Burns LW/C Blues RW Sharks
Lucic-Backes(A)-Filpula LW Boston C/Rw Blues
Landeskog-Huberdeau-Tarasenko LW Habs C/Rw Blues

Jaybo-Pietrangelo(A) Blues
Hedman-Hamonic Blues
Alzner-Green CAPS

Rinne Blues

What should I go for next?

Team change cards, I find its pretty important to have your players on the same team, makes their position much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->