HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
When will the next team of the week come out??

And do you guys recommend buying now or wait, want A 86 I've player maybe Karlsson or OV but can't figure out if the marked will drop??

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Is anyone going after the Sep monthly reward collectibles to get the 88 Ray Ferraro?

Given how easy it is (at least if you bought the game on release day 10 days ago) I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't. You can pretty easily get 2-3 collectables per day with a pretty small time commitment (1 hour tops).

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
When will the next team of the week come out??

And do you guys recommend buying now or wait, want A 86 I've player maybe Karlsson or OV but can't figure out if the marked will drop??

1st TOTW was released on Wednesday, which I believe was consistent with last year. So I would expect the next on this coming Wednesday around roughly 6 PM eastern.

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Given how easy it is (at least if you bought the game on release day 10 days ago) I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't. You can pretty easily get 2-3 collectables per day with a pretty small time commitment (1 hour tops).

How do you do it? You only get a collectible every 8 hours so that would be two a day for me. Are there any other ways to get the collectibles?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
How do you do it? You only get a collectible every 8 hours so that would be two a day for me. Are there any other ways to get the collectibles?

Do you Daily milestones every day. They are easy, complete 1 set (use your silver guys for this), complete 1 online game and a total of 3 games (including those super-short HUT challenges, so I do 1x online game + 2x hut challenges). I think the other two are take 10 shots and score 3-5 goals). This gets you another Monthly Collectable. You can do this once every day so you can get 3 collectables a day.

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Do you Daily milestones every day. They are easy, complete 1 set (use your silver guys for this), complete 1 online game and a total of 3 games (including those super-short HUT challenges, so I do 1x online game + 2x hut challenges). I think the other two are take 10 shots and score 3-5 goals). This gets you another Monthly Collectable. You can do this once every day so you can get 3 collectables a day.

Ah I see.. alright thanks! Let's see how far we get

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I just witnessed someone put up Malkin, Stamkos, Tarasenko, Price, Burns, Bergeron, Forsberg, Pavelski all for 100 coins. Tried to buy now on every one of them but there's so many damn nerds out there ready with the trigger I couldn't nab one.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
The HUT gameplay is horrendous. Players stripped of the puck from behind consantly, and 91 speed players like Duchene and Hall get beat constantly by plugs. WTF?

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Is it me or is Draft Champions a total waste of time?

It's you. Just kidding lol. Yes it's a complete waste of time. Why try to win 50 games for an 86 Theo Fleury?

The HUT gameplay is horrendous. Players stripped of the puck from behind consantly, and 91 speed players like Duchene and Hall get beat constantly by plugs. WTF?

Yes.. the gameplay is that the puck carrier can always be caught which is strange because in hockey once you've blown by someone they rarely can catch you.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I just witnessed someone put up Malkin, Stamkos, Tarasenko, Price, Burns, Bergeron, Forsberg, Pavelski all for 100 coins. Tried to buy now on every one of them but there's so many damn nerds out there ready with the trigger I couldn't nab one.
Ps4 or xbox? So I know whether my FOMO is warranted

Something similar happened on xbox a week ago. Bergeron, Benn and Marchand all up for 2k. I nabbed Bergeron but couldn't get the others

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I thought it was just me. Man it is very frustrating when your Hall gets caught up from breakaway...

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Is it me or is Draft Champions a total waste of time?
Complete joke offline. CPU cheats so f***ing bad. I have yet to draw a penalty and the CPU gets away with ANYTHING. Just lost game 3 by a score of 4-3 and the CPU scored 4 of the weakest goals I've ever seen. I even got tripped on a breakaway; NO CALL. I got a 5 minute major for Charging.... and I wasn't even moving when I made the hit.

The difficulty isn't shown; but it's clearly on Superstar after Game 1 and it's 100% rigged to help the CPU.

17of26

Sep 9, 2008
Complete joke offline. CPU cheats so ****ing bad. I have yet to draw a penalty and the CPU gets away with ANYTHING. Just lost game 3 by a score of 4-3 and the CPU scored 4 of the weakest goals I've ever seen. I even got tripped on a breakaway; NO CALL. I got a 5 minute major for Charging.... and I wasn't even moving when I made the hit.

The difficulty isn't shown; but it's clearly on Superstar after Game 1 and it's 100% rigged to help the CPU.

Yeah, and on top of that we're stuck with a team that's 50% crap. It's just not fun at all.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
The plot thickens... Pulled normal Talbot from rare silver upgrade to gold common set. Hmmmm.....?

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Is anyone going after the Sep monthly reward collectibles to get the 88 Ray Ferraro?

I’m ten collectibles away as of right now. With six days and 8 hours, I should be able to get it just by logging in, but I intend to get the dailies done these next couple of days.

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I’m ten collectibles away as of right now. With six days and 8 hours, I should be able to get it just by logging in, but I intend to get the dailies done these next couple of days.

Are there any ways to get more collectibles?

I'm two away from the second tier and then I have 4 days to hit the 25x + the extra cards. Should I just give upnow?

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Are there any ways to get more collectibles?

I'm two away from the second tier and then I have 4 days to hit the 25x + the extra cards. Should I just give upnow?
you can get a max of 4 per day. 3 from the free packs every 8 hours and one from daily challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad