HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
According to reddit EA has finally started banning people using the IP boot glitches.

5jpml6gjyz721.jpg

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Damn, Stan Mikita looks nice. 99 speed and most skating stats with 90+ in all shooting stats. Pretty small but he’s going to be most people’s first line winger.

According to reddit EA has finally started banning people using the IP boot glitches.

5jpml6gjyz721.jpg

About time. It’s only a PS4 issue (the new pause glitch), but game breaking. I probably would have stopped playing online.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Yeah boii, pulled 89 MS Toews from reroll. Funnily, I was just yesterday staring that 87 MS Toews as I'd really like to have Mr.Serious in my lineup but didn't have enough coins for the adjustment. 89 is easier to slot in because of BU synergy.

Reactions: KJoe88

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Just had my best pull ever in HUT (truthfully)! I’m truly so happy about it. I don’t ever get these type of pulls.

I don’t have many legends on my team (three not including the silver LaFleur), so I’ll be using him for a long while. Already has 3P in one game. Sick card and that’s easily my best pull from the re-roll. The ONLY bad thing about this is that he takes away my BU synergy, but hopefully I can get another card in the future and replace one of my other DZ cards. Maybe when I get enough coins I can grab that 88 ToTW Wheeler.

Not trying to be greedy, but I still hope I can get one of those 93 IPoTG cards from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dim jim and mhart1

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
So how does this IP boot work? I just lost my first game due to it and I suppose my latest opponent tried to do it as well. On this second time I was roaming around the settings when the apparent attempt failed for my opponent. He has 23 DNF Wins and 2 DISC losses, of which the 2nd one was against me. Did he just mess up or could the answer be in staying in the menu?

Stlblues98

Aug 14, 2015
Just started playing NHL 19 HUT. I usually prefer to play offline and I did some of the challenges. I noticed when I use loan players they get a game deducted from the duration of the loan, but the regular players don’t get get a game deducted from the duration of their contract. Why is this? It also says the players I used have played 0 games. Thanks for any help.

ElectricDreamMachine

Nov 5, 2013
Yeah it's pretty dumb that loan player games are affected by offline challenges. I have no idea why it's that way but it just is.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Just started playing NHL 19 HUT. I usually prefer to play offline and I did some of the challenges. I noticed when I use loan players they get a game deducted from the duration of the loan, but the regular players don’t get get a game deducted from the duration of their contract. Why is this? It also says the players I used have played 0 games. Thanks for any help.
Yeah the loan player thing is dumb. Not sure why it works that way. Also players stats are only kept for online games (except when you play the Team of The Week for some reason)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Thats funny, i bought a prime time Gall for 25k. which console ?
Xbox if you bought mine around 4-4:45 MT you should give me him back for 50k :laugh:

I mean realistically no one else is putting up PT Hall for 25 so had to have been mine.

Stlblues98

Aug 14, 2015
Is there any sets where you can trade coaches in or am I stuck with bad untradeable coaches sitting idle?

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
Is there any sets where you can trade coaches in or am I stuck with bad untradeable coaches sitting idle?

I was looking for this the other day and also couldn't find it. Also noticed that every coach is quick sell for 200 (bronze, silver, gold). so i'm assuming you're stuck with it in ea limbo.

plaaplaa72

Jul 29, 2011
Helsinki
Just got the game a while ago, and i'm planning on continuing to play with a Finnish only HUT Squad, as i have withe past 3-4 versions i have played.

So, what are the best Finnish cards?

Currently have International Kupari, TOTW Koivu, Alumni Lehtinen, and Base Aho, Määttä and Puljujärvi.

Also, what is up with that when you search "Country: Finland" Vasilevsky pops up? :laugh:

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Just got the game a while ago, and i'm planning on continuing to play with a Finnish only HUT Squad, as i have withe past 3-4 versions i have played.

So, what are the best Finnish cards?

Currently have International Kupari, TOTW Koivu, Alumni Lehtinen, and Base Aho, Määttä and Puljujärvi.

Also, what is up with that when you search "Country: Finland" Vasilevsky pops up? :laugh:
If you have 1,000,000 coins lying around you can buy Selanne!

Also yeah no idea what the deal is with Vasilevsky :laugh:

ElectricDreamMachine

Nov 5, 2013
Finally got Sakic and Modano and traded evo Hall for evo2 Stammer.

Stamkos (89) - Giroux (88) - Kucherov (93)
Iginla (90) - Sakic (94) - Modano (92)
Kessel (88) - Malkin (88) - Kane (91)
Seguin (84) - Lafreniere (85) - Cournoyer (86)

Horton (90) - Hedman (85)
Ristolainen (86) - Rielly (85)
Bouchard (85) - Gross (85)

Bishop (82)
Moog (80)

Synergies: BU, PP, S, CS, HT, BM, CP

Next up IPOTG Heddy :thumbu:

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
First year I’ve really gotten into HUT, stuck in Div 6 cause everyone else buys their teams which sucks but what can you do lol

Think some losses have been cause of this ‘lag switch’ phenomenon, my connections perfect and I’ll go into games with ‘Good’ connection but it still lags?

Anyhow, just discovered the Sets feature which is super dope, wish the cooldown was either shorter or not existent though :laugh: did a Silver Rares—>Common Gold and got a 76 Ian McCoshen which is whatever, then a Common Golds—>Rare Gold which gave me a 80 Tyler Myers which is decent I guess, only gave 75-77s for it thankfully.

Did one more of each this morning, yet to check what I got, will update when I jump on later
EDIT: got a 79 Valtteri Filppula and an 81 Mike Green, better than last time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad