OT: HiJacked 67's talk thread

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
So they're locked in against Hamilton. Good opportunity for Sens fans to check out Kaliyev live.

Assuming they take care of business against the Bulldogs, it's looking like they'll have a much tougher opponent in the 2nd round. The difference between the top-4 teams in the conference and the renaming 4 playoff teams is rather staggering. The gap between #4 Sudbury and #5 Missisauga is 20(!) points.

It would be a fun series with the Wolves if it gets to that point.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Is anyone able to buy parking for the playoffs? I bought tickets to game 2, but the option to buy parking isn't there like usual.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Thanks Mianjo! I was wondering why there wasn't more chatter as well.

Quick reminder that the 67's game is on TV tonight - Sportnet 360 @ 7:00PM EST/ 4:00PM Pacific

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Sudbury swept as well, which is nice since the 67's play them (assuming no upsets) and they'll be just as rusty as Ottawa.

DiPietro vs UPL should be very interesting. Hopefully it goes better for DiPietro than it did in the WJHC!

Reactions: DrEasy

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Good chance for us to see Quinton Byfield C who the Sens could be in on, if they are in the 2020 lottery.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I wonder if they will play some of their playoff games at the CTC once the Sens season is over?

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Just announced No more parking at TD Place totally sold out. but if you have a ticket free transportation on OC Transpo (just show your ticket)

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Great game, great crowd, great win.

The 67's came out real slow, but once they got their feet under them they looked unstoppable. It was pretty clear Sudbury got frustrated after awhile and it was all downhill for them from there.

Sudbury can match the 67's top end, but it's really clear the 67's are much (much) deeper at all positions, which led to the Wolves wearing down. Has to be really tough on their top-two lines, who seemingly played most of the game.

Brought the nephews and had a great time, I'll certainly be back next weekend!

Reactions: coladin and DrEasy

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Another example in Ott that winning will bring back the crowds, that this town like many others will back a winner & winning is a cure for a lot of ills an org may have. The Sens like 67s did, may have to wait a few yrs yet to become the winners this town is looking for again.

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad