HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Newark still have a chance at Amazon HQ2?

HQ2, no, especially since they're not sending the NYC piece as a whole to another city. Best case for Newark is to become one of the tech hubs (there's currently 17 cities Amazon has corporate jobs spread out among) and snag some jobs that way. I think there's a not insignificant chance of that happening sooner or later especially with Audible (owned by Amazon) already expanding here.

Reactions: New Jersey

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
lol someone actually paid $70 for my pair for sunday. :laugh:

it HAS to be a sabres fan.
Was me. Had to get a few for my best friend!
20190212_182208.jpg

Reactions: New Jersey

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I am a little surprised that, after opting out on the first day of renewals, I have heard absolutely nothing from my rep. Given the stories I hear about relentless phone calls trying to get people signed up, you would think that they might reach out to find out why someone doesn't renew, or see if they can sell them some other package (although I guess they don't sell partial plans yet).

Maybe it's just me, but in my business if I lose a good client after 20 years, I would go to great lengths to understand why.

Reactions: dbv

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I am a little surprised that, after opting out on the first day of renewals, I have heard absolutely nothing from my rep. Given the stories I hear about relentless phone calls trying to get people signed up, you would think that they might reach out to find out why someone doesn't renew, or see if they can sell them some other package (although I guess they don't sell partial plans yet).

Maybe it's just me, but in my business if I lose a good client after 20 years, I would go to great lengths to understand why.

Same here. 8 year sth and not a peep. Oh well. I'm sure they are getting a lot of ticket buying this weekend with their fees waived through Monday promo lol. Comments on facebook are pretty funny if anybody wants a laugh.

Reactions: dbv

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Same here. 8 year sth and not a peep. Oh well. I'm sure they are getting a lot of ticket buying this weekend with their fees waived through Monday promo lol. Comments on facebook are pretty funny if anybody wants a laugh.

When I read that the fees were waived I thought it was for the rest of the season. Then I saw just the weekend? Good lord this team can’t get anything right.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
When I read that the fees were waived I thought it was for the rest of the season. Then I saw just the weekend? Good lord this team can’t get anything right.

To be fair there's probably no way ticketmaster would allow that to happen for that long of a time period.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Low supply on the secondary has lead to high prices for the game tonight on Stubhub. Still a ton of blue dots on TM but any ticket holders selling today are making out well.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
As of like yesterday ticket prices were half that, did the brokers take off all their inventory?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Great crowd tonight, I'm pretty sure this wasn't a free voucher game and it's pretty packed.

Even the 200's were visibly filled. Nice crowd. The Sunday 6PM start was nice. You could get some things done during the day, go to the game and get home at a reasonable time. That and no work tomorrow for most made for a nice crowd.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I was just looking at the ticket map for tomorrow night on ticketmaster and out of nowhere about 90% of the resale tickets disappeared all at once. Wonder where they went and who will end up with them?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I was just looking at the ticket map for tomorrow night on ticketmaster and out of nowhere about 90% of the resale tickets disappeared all at once. Wonder where they went and who will end up with them?

Given to Amazon, trying to lure them to Newark. :wg:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I made my annual trip to Newark to see the Devils play at home for this game, and I'm pretty sure they actually showed this guy and the mascot on the video board during what I'll call a Devils slanted "like or dislike" segment in the game, LOL.

Hope you had fun CHIP

Get any new swag this time?

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
Hope you had fun CHIP

Get any new swag this time?

I did - I bought the retro/"vintage" white T-shirt with the red and green logo (also sold on Fanatics for the same price, but I figured I could avoid Maryland sales tax and shipping fees - or buying other stuff at Fanatics - by buying at the arena) when I stopped by The Rock to buy my ticket a few hours before the game, and then I decided to pull the trigger and buy one of the retro/vintage jerseys (a blank) when I was at the arena for the game. (Because I'm more of a casual hockey fan, I decided to save $50 and get the Fanatics version, but I was tempted to buy the Adidas version. The crest on the front of the Adidas version seems to be distinctly better, similar to what was put on the Reebok jerseys. The crest also seems to be vertically centered better on the Adidas jerseys than on the Fanatics jerseys. I did make sure I bought a jersey with the normal-sized crest, not the smaller one found on some of the jerseys; that was actually one of the reasons I decided to buy the jersey at the Devils' Den rather than online.)

Reactions: mtnet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad