HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Anyone selling 4 tickets for Saturday vs Florida? Looking to take my 5 year old to his first game. Probably would like lower level or low rows in the 100s.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
They just sent out that free tickets email for Thursday and Saturday, and this time I didnt screw it up.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The New Jersey Devils will host their annual Coat Drive presented by PSE&G at the home games on October 25 (Nash) and October 27 (FLA).

Those who bring new or gently used coats for donation at the collection bins outside of Prudential Center will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to an upcoming Devils home game. All donations benefit Jersey Cares.

During the Devils 2017-18 Coat Drive, Devils fans donated 3,000 coats!

Last edited:
Reactions: Satans Hockey

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The New Jersey Devils will host their annual Toy Drive at the home games on December 1 (Wpg) and December 3 (TBL).

Those who bring a new toy for donation at the collection bins outside of Prudential Center will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to an upcoming Devils home game.

During the Devils 2017-18 Toy Drive Drive, Devils fans donated 6,000 toys!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I'm sure they will be doing the food drive again this year but they really need to make it like at least 10 cans to get a voucher. Saw way too many people handing over 1 can to get a voucher last year. Ridiculous when you can get a decent amount of canned goods for $10. Hell a voucher is good for 2 tickets so that's $5 a ticket. People really should be bringing at least $20 of canned goods which is still only $10 a ticket.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wingman77

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I thought that was the stated requirement last year on the food drive? I wound up getting soup and a couple other things at Krauzer's just a few blocks away lol (it was ten cans for like $15-20)

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm sure they will be doing the food drive again this year but they really need to make it like at least 10 cans to get a voucher. Saw way too many people handing over 1 can to get a voucher last year. Ridiculous when you can a decent amount of canned goods for $10. Hell a voucher is good for 2 tickets so that's $5 a ticket. People really should be bringing at least $20 of canned goods which is still only $10 a ticket.

That is shameful and revolting.

Thirty years ago people would have felt embarrassed doing such a thing, I'm pretty sure one of the biggest problems with society is the death of embarrassment as a self-regulating phenomena.

And you're 100% correct, the Devils should impose a minimum 10 can donation to get a voucher.

Reactions: Wingman77

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I thought that was the stated requirement last year on the food drive? I wound up getting soup and a couple other things at Krauzer's just a few blocks away lol (it was ten cans for like $15-20)

I believe it use to be that way and they changed it for whatever reason. It explains why I saw people handing over 1 each since it only took 2 items to get a voucher.

This is from last year...

Devils Food Drive

Those who bring a minimum of 2 nonperishable food items for donation at the collection bins outside of Prudential Center will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to an upcoming Devils home game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hm, maybe it was two or three years ago they had that ten can rule. Wasn't sure it was last year I got the cans anyway.

Those dates listed are for this year's games though.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Hm, maybe it was two or three years ago they had that ten can rule. Wasn't sure it was last year I got the cans anyway.

Those dates listed are for this year's games though.

Yes you're right that's for this year but I'm pretty sure it was the same for last year just can't find anything to confirm it.

In 2016 it was 10...

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’ll be volunteering at the coat drive again on Saturday. I hope it’s not raining.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Here you go for last season. Again, really? 10 cans is a deal breaker so the Devils dropped it to 1 can for 2 tickets?

So it was 1 can per voucher. Geez, that explains why I saw so many people only handing over 1 can then. At least they bumped it up to 2 this year? Lol

I completely understand that some people can't afford to go to Devils games often so they use this to attend more games but 10 cans is not even remotely unreasonable for 2 free tickets to a game.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm going to find a decent "gently used coat" and parlay my free Saturday tickets into more free tickets. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad