Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

R-rLL_.gif

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
According to the press release, it will be right outside section 18 which I believe is where that Jack Daniels lounge currently is.

I forgot about that area, I was thinking more that they will use the area underneath the escalators going to the upper level, right under the high school jerseys. I think they have the kids area there now but it's a fairly large space and seems like it would be more fitting for something like this since they said 20 TVs.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
1 coat and I'm not sure, I would assume they wouldn't consider something like a zip up hoodie a coat. If it's heavier than that I would say it's probably fine.

My experience with the coat drive is that they don't really inspect the coats and you could probably get away with a light jacket but a hoodie or something they might kick back.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
that moment you realize your tickets for tomorrow are *still* cheaper than stubhub “cheapies” plus fees in the row behind you >>>>>

stubhub fees are satan. fortunately i double-checked and the single i bought for the barclays game in a week is still cheaper than their sth price *with* fees.

i hate when people make good deals on stubhub sound common, unless we all agree that the per game prices with full seasons are reasonable and it’s box office tickets which are psychotically priced.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
My experience with the coat drive is that they don't really inspect the coats and you could probably get away with a light jacket but a hoodie or something they might kick back.

Just an FYI, the point of a coat drive & the reason they're done in the fall, is because they really are looking for "coats" for the homeless. They distribute the coats to homeless people at shelters so they may stay warm in the winter. A "light jacket" is not what they want.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
i hate when people make good deals on stubhub sound common, unless we all agree that the per game prices with full seasons are reasonable and it’s box office tickets which are psychotically priced.

I'd say the "deals" on SH are common, though it depends on the game. Not sure what "your" tix are, but most on SH are below ST and box prices.

So far this year I dont think there's been a home game yet where at least one of the major secondary market options (with fees) wasnt cheaper than the STH prices in most categories.

For instance, these prices for tomorrow are crazy cheap, below STH prices, and WAY below box office prices, and this is WITH fees:

kittiestix.jpg

kitttttttttttttttttt.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How is it that bad for a Saturday afternoon game?! Are people really scared of the monsoon or is 12 PM too early for people to wake up :P

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
How is it that bad for a Saturday afternoon game?! Are people really scared of the monsoon or is 12 PM too early for people to wake up :P

The rain has freed parents up to attend the game now with a lot of youth sports getting cancelled in advance of tomorrow

I'm not sure why it's Noon instead of 1, but I don't think that is a factor.

It's a huge game against the hated Panthers.
Hopefully fans are charged tomorrow

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I'd say the "deals" on SH are common, though it depends on the game. Not sure what "your" tix are, but most on SH are below ST and box prices.

I have full seasons in the fourth row of the defend twice balcony.

The seats available in row 5 on StubHub are *more* expensive than the price for this game on my invoice once you add in StubHub fees. This has been the case for every game so far, where seats in higher rows of my section are generally cheaper than box office, but still more expensive than what a ticket holder would actually pay for that particular game. I understand you can get in for $20 with fees, but I'd be really hard-pressed for that to be anything better than bleeders.

Edit: In fairness, someone did just post row 2 tickets for less than STH price (rows 1-3 are a higher tier than rows 4-10, I believe) to this one since I originally made the post, however, my tickets are $33.94 each for tomorrow, and I've already sold three games at a slight profit. Basically, it's a wash in the end if you actually do plan on attending over 30 games a year like some of us here do.

upload_2018-10-26_12-18-26.png

The price on my invoice for this game is

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Patrik26

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I tried tick pick last night and it worked like a charm. Their prices were generally at least a few $ cheaper than ticket exchange and stubhub.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I am not looking forward to standing in the rain for the coat drive so everyone brings coats so at least we will help a lot of people for the misery.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I have full seasons in the fourth row of the defend twice balcony.

The seats available in row 5 on StubHub are *more* expensive than the price for this game on my invoice once you add in StubHub fees. This has been the case for every game so far, where seats in higher rows of my section are generally cheaper than box office, but still more expensive than what a ticket holder would actually pay for that particular game. I understand you can get in for $20 with fees, but I'd be really hard-pressed for that to be anything better than bleeders.

Edit: In fairness, someone did just post row 2 tickets for less than STH price (rows 1-3 are a higher tier than rows 4-10, I believe) to this one since I originally made the post, however, my tickets are $33.94 each for tomorrow, and I've already sold three games at a slight profit. Basically, it's a wash in the end if you actually do plan on attending over 30 games a year like some of us here do.

View attachment 149835

The price on my invoice for this game is
A) most fans don't want season tickets B) I can sit in your section, row 2 for $28 flat tomorrow C) I can get in the arena (section 231 row 7) and just walk down to the lower bowl unobstructed for $13.29

Reactions: BenedictGomez

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
C) I can get in the arena (section 231 row 7) and just walk down to the lower bowl unobstructed for $13.29

yeah you pwned me alright :eyeroll:

imagine if everyone who only paid for nosebleeds snuck downstairs. just think about how ludicrous this is for rationale in an argument against season tickets.

only devils fans will criticize fellow fans for actually committing to the full schedule and paying their price of admission. :laugh:

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
yeah you pwned me alright :eyeroll:

imagine if everyone who only paid for nosebleeds snuck downstairs. just think about how ludicrous this is for rationale in an argument against season tickets.

only devils fans will criticize fellow fans for actually committing to the full schedule and paying their price of admission. :laugh:
I'm not criticizing and had full seasons for 5 years, just pointing out facts.

Reactions: BenedictGomez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad