HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
Has anyone asked their rep about only a single preseason game? I hate the preseason as much as anyone, but we pay for the season without knowing the schedule. Then they “adjust” the per game price. You could make an argument we paid for 44 games and received 40. (Though if you use the buyback program, I guess it’s ok since the buyback price is increased across the board).

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is the latest form of price increase.

I suppose although in past seasons I would have hardly ever ate at the arena and never really used all my f/b credit in a given season, would have been nice to have the food card this year with all the weekend afternoon starts though. Plus they 'already' increased the price, that's just double dipping if anything.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Does anyone know how the hell you utilize the buyback program on your app?

Also my rep told me they don't owe me any credit for the missed game vs Edmonton because I have a "membership" so basically if the Devils decide to play 26 home games I'm SOL and they owe me nothing. It's like they are trying to tell me they don't value my business. My rep says he can give me tickets to other games as a make good so I'm going to ask him to give me tickets for the game vs the rags to make up for not being able to see the best player in the world. I know exactly just how far I will get, and that says it all.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Best deals on TE tonight (seats in red) are:

Section 10, Row-16, $42 plus fees, defend twice but very good seats
Section 5, Row-15, $42 plus fees, Devils attack twice
Sec 111, Row-2, $35 plus fees (a few rows back, $25 plus fees), center ice mezz, great view
Sec 115, Row-1, $28 plus fees, no heads in front of you

*Lots of seats from $15-$20 (plus fees) available just to get into the building

Tickets | New Jersey Devils vs. Colorado Avalanche - Newark, NJ at Ticketmaster

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Why even bother with TE when the prices on Stubhub are much cheaper? Tons of sub $20 tickets in the 100s & 200s, and that includes fees. Heck, there's luxury box tickets for <$40.

It's good to have options.

Not all seats listed on TE are also on SH (and visa versa).

Bottom line is there are great deals for fans to snag for tonight.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com

Also my rep told me they don't owe me any credit for the missed game vs Edmonton because I have a "membership" so basically if the Devils decide to play 26 home games I'm SOL and they owe me nothing. It's like they are trying to tell me they don't value my business. My rep says he can give me tickets to other games as a make good so I'm going to ask him to give me tickets for the game vs the rags to make up for not being able to see the best player in the world. I know exactly just how far I will get, and that says it all.

i just email my rep on a game-to-game basis as i wanna use the buyback. only like 48 hours notice is necessary.

Reactions: sabremike

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
i really hope all of you are changing the stubhub settings to display prices *with* fees :laugh:

Even with fees the deals are still good.

But yeah, any fan can walk up to the box office tonight and buy a $37 ticket without fees just to get in, or for around $15-$20 cash from one of the scalpers outside.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Even with fees the deals are still good.

But yeah, any fan can walk up to the box office tonight and buy a $37 ticket without fees just to get in, or for around $15-$20 cash from one of the scalpers outside.

or a free ticket next to me! Couple of hours to go before I head out ...

dbv

Jul 5, 2006

Your rep is wrong. We were offered a credit or two tickets to another game. Received the email about 2-3 weeks ago. There was a deadline to request a credit though...

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Your rep is wrong. We were offered a credit or two tickets to another game. Received the email about 2-3 weeks ago. There was a deadline to request a credit though...

I could be wrong but I thought it said you can only get credit if you are on a payment plan.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008

I was told that since mine is a "membership" nothing has been said for that.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Anyone go to the new bar on Mulberry and Green St?

Three Levels Lounge where the Arena Bar was?

I stopped in before the opener. The place looks nice, they have normal lighting so you can see, and they had lots of staff so everyone was being served quickly.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Three Levels Lounge where the Arena Bar was?

I stopped in before the opener. The place looks nice, they have normal lighting so you can see, and they had lots of staff so everyone was being served quickly.

I heard pricing was not bad too.

I'll have to pop in next game I attend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad