HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I checked the weather report and ice is not in the forecast.....

I'm thinking NJ is referring to the ice inside Prudential given there's a basketball game beforehand? Anyway, iOS weather app (FWIW) shows a high/low of 43/39 for Newark tomorrow.

EDIT: yeah, as is the story of my life, I'm late to the party.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Stubhub quietly announced last week they're moving to dynamic sell fees. I heard it could be anywhere from 8 to 17 percent depending upon the event but don't quote me on that. Who knows how long that lasts. They lost a ton of sales when they went to all-in pricing a few years back and eventually switched back to fees at checkout. Stubhub is the worst run company of the major ticket marketplaces so dumb moves like this don't surprise me.

I just put up a couple games and the selling percentage fee is 10%. I checked the SH site and nowhere could I find any definitive fee schedule. I'm not sure how that's even legal.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I just put up a couple games and the selling percentage fee is 10%. I checked the SH site and nowhere could I find any definitive fee schedule. I'm not sure how that's even legal.

What are StubHub’s fees to sell tickets?

"The sell fee may increase or decrease over time based on a number of factors. These factors include the costs associated with supporting events through marketing as well as trust and safety to help sell your tickets fast and securely."

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Last minute issue and I can't make the game tonight. Selling a pair of seats in section 101, row 4. PM me an offer!

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Crowd - no wait - people in attendance tonight could be very light. There were 1300+ tickets on SH just before noon. Now there are 1600+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->