HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Previous thread: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...-ticket-all-things-pru-center-thread.2136531/

This is the thread where HF members can buy and sell Devils tickets with some relevant info:

Facebook page cj and others run for buying and selling tickets: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Devils' regular season schedule: New Jersey Devils Schedule

Single-game pricing info and promo schedule available eventually...

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here.

Info about the Prudential Center

FAQ's regarding the Prudential Center (including camera info)

PruCenter Food Menus

Restaurant Info

Directions/Parking

Pre-Paid Parking

Mass Transit Info

Box Office Info

Seating Chart (Devils shoot twice towards the right - section 2-4)

3D Seating Chart

Official Newark Visitor's Guide

Local Watering Holes:
Hell's Kitchen
Market Street Grill
Sagres Bar & Grill
Edison Ale House
McGovern's Tavern
Dinosaur BBQ
Bello's Bar and Grill
Mercato Tomato Pie
Redd's Biergarten

Hotel Information:
Hotel Indigo
Marriott Courtyard Hotel (outside Prudential Center)
Hilton Hotel in Newark
Robert Treat Hotel
Hampton Inn in Harrison
*The Prudential Center is not far from Newark Airport, so you can always find hotels near there as well.*

Autograph Information:
For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

NEW: A link to the directory of the new food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91981831&postcount=989
And a link to the menus of said food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91133597&postcount=578

Club seat access:
Section 7 & 9 (Rows GL1 to 5): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 6 and above: No club access.

Section 18 & 20 (Rows GL1 to 8): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 9 and above: No club access

Section 8 & 19 (all rows) The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet.
Mod Note:
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited:

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
anyone remember when they usually announce the promotional schedule? going to take my nieces to a couple games and they love the bobbleheads, just hoping that comes out before i have to pick my games with the flex plan

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
anyone remember when they usually announce the promotional schedule? going to take my nieces to a couple games and they love the bobbleheads, just hoping that comes out before i have to pick my games with the flex plan

It was September 18th last year so should be around that time again

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
So many afternoon games and variation. 4pm starts. 6pm starts. 1pm starts. My kids are older, but I’m glad to see it, compared to last year when every single game was 7pm and less family friendly.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Is development camp open to STH this year? Have they announced the dates?

They must of seen my post....just got the email.

Last edited:

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Is development camp open to STH this year? Have they announced the dates?

They must of seen my post....just got the email.

Disappointed it's only the scrimmage on Saturday this year. Last year they had a session on Wednesday too which had some drills and 3-on-3's. No matter, it's hockey! :thumbu:

BourbonMan

May 22, 2012
Morris County NJ
interesting. Seems like NJ updated their ticket selling laws when no one was looking

Legislature quietly moves to eliminate law intended to protect ticket buyers

interesting part in potential relation to Devils tickets.

...... The new bill would also no longer require advertisements for an event to include the price of tickets or for the tickets themselves to display the price. It would also repeal a law that requires that requires entertainment venues to offer a method for season ticket holders to sell back tickets to the venue for events they can’t attend.Talking points on the bill circulated among legislators said that law is no longer necessary because “ticket buyers now have many avenues in which to resell their tickets......

Full text
New Jersey S2783 | 2018-2019 | Regular Session

my take is that this tries to push out the small time re-seller who doesn't register as a broker with a cap of 30 resold tickets

Also - eliminating the 5% max hold back on tickets will likely see much more quantity of "platinum" tickets available in good sections during onsales for concerts

Reactions: Colin226

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Disappointed it's only the scrimmage on Saturday this year. Last year they had a session on Wednesday too which had some drills and 3-on-3's. No matter, it's hockey! :thumbu:

(EDIT - had wrong date) Just saw on the Devils Insider e-mail the 3-on-3 skills competition will be held on July 11th. :thumbu: Just RSVP'd! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Nubmer6

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
(EDIT - had wrong date) Just saw on the Devils Insider e-mail the 3-on-3 skills competition will be held on July 11th. :thumbu: Just RSVP'd! :D
what time is the 3 0n 3 skills competition? OOOPS never mind e-mail was in my junk folder..my bad...game on

Reactions: Patrik26

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Last year some fans just showed up and were admitted to the 3 on 3 without advanced tickets since there was some room

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Previous thread: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...-ticket-all-things-pru-center-thread.2136531/

This is the thread where HF members can buy and sell Devils tickets with some relevant info:

Facebook page cj and others run for buying and selling tickets: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Devils' regular season schedule: New Jersey Devils Schedule

Single-game pricing info and promo schedule available eventually...

Mod Note:
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here.

Info about the Prudential Center

FAQ's regarding the Prudential Center (including camera info)

PruCenter Food Menus

Restaurant Info

Directions/Parking

Pre-Paid Parking

Mass Transit Info

Box Office Info

Seating Chart (Devils shoot twice towards the right - section 2-4)

3D Seating Chart

Official Newark Visitor's Guide

Local Watering Holes:
Hell's Kitchen
Market Street Grill
Sagres Bar & Grill
Edison Ale House
McGovern's Tavern
Taste Venue
Dinosaur BBQ
Bello's Bar and Grill
Mercato Tomato Pie
Redd's Biergarten

Hotel Information:
Hotel Indigo
Marriott Courtyard Hotel (outside Prudential Center)
Hilton Hotel in Newark
Robert Treat Hotel
Hampton Inn in Harrison
*The Prudential Center is not far from Newark Airport, so you can always find hotels near there as well.*

Autograph Information:
For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

NEW: A link to the directory of the new food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91981831&postcount=989
And a link to the menus of said food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91133597&postcount=578

Club seat access:
Section 7 & 9 (Rows GL1 to 5): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 6 and above: No club access.

Section 18 & 20 (Rows GL1 to 8): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 9 and above: No club access

Section 8 & 19 (all rows) The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet.
Mod Note:
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Taste Venue (formerly Loft 47) has closed.
You can remove them.

Good Afternoon.....it saddens me to inform you ... • taste_venue

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Has any STH had tickets put into their account for either the Wednesday 3-on-3 or Saturday's scrimmage?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
No big loss TBH. It was easily the worst of the 3 restaurants in that row.

Anytime a family owned business closes it's not good as people are out of work.

We all want every bar adjacent to The Rock to flourish and see a vibrant pre and post game scene, now the other bars will get more crowded.

But when one bar, Taste Venue, closing on Edison Place, another one opens, PJ Ryan's.

I wish PJ's much success, Redds is doing very well on event nights.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Anytime a family owned business closes it's not good as people are out of work.

We all want every bar adjacent to The Rock to flourish and see a vibrant pre and post game scene, now the other bars will get more crowded.

But when one bar, Taste Venue, closing on Edison Place, another one opens, PJ Ryan's.

I wish PJ's much success, Redds is doing very well on event nights.

Of course it is not good for the employees and owners, but being that they are steps from one of the busiest arenas in the US and they couldn't make it work seems like the issues were more self-inflicted than anything.

I do want the bars around the arena to flourish, but it doesn't take away the fact that not every one of them is a gem. Some are either overrated (Dino), have gone down in quality (EAH), or just very meh (Redd's). I hope that PJ's as well as any future bar opening around the Rock are higher in quality without pulling stunts like having a separate "event night" menu that is 10-50% higher than their normal menu.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Of course it is not good for the employees and owners, but being that they are steps from one of the busiest arenas in the US and they couldn't make it work seems like the issues were more self-inflicted than anything.

I do want the bars around the arena to flourish, but it doesn't take away the fact that not every one of them is a gem. Some are either overrated (Dino), have gone down in quality (EAH), or just very meh (Redd's). I hope that PJ's as well as any future bar opening around the Rock are higher in quality without pulling stunts like having a separate "event night" menu that is 10-50% higher than their normal menu.

I hate when they try that "event menu" stunt which is really just price gauging

Dino doesn't seem to do that.

The key for those bars on Edison Place is too get consistent crowds on non event nights especially during the summer.

There is not tons of foot traffic on Edison Place.

They have to pull in revenues via:

*Downtown Office worker/courts lunch and happy hour crowds

*Try a midweek College Night for Seton Hall Law, NJIT and Rutgers Newark. Offer a shuttle to those campuses

*Get something going with NJPAC, package deals on tickets and pre show dinner

*Soccer fans, especially Red Bulls, but become a hub for futbol fans by showing games from league's across the world

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
That's part of it but they also have to do better quality wise as well.

When my brother and I went to Taste Venue last year, he tried to order a white russian and was told they couldn't because they had no milk (!). Ok then so he asked for a gin and tonic and they told him they couldn't make that either because they didn't have any tonic (!!). What kind of bar doesn't have those 2 staples?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If I'm the owner or GM of PJ Ryan's, I have cards made up today, hire a few attractive young ladies and have them hand out the cards to Devils fans lining up to go see the 3 on 3 scrimmage and the full scrimmage this week.

Have a drink special for anyone wearing Devils gear during those two days.

The original GM of EAH was great about doing things like that to bring in new biz.

Unfortunately for the bar and for us fans he left after a year and a half or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenedictGomez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad