HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I agree that they kinda word it poorly. What are you trying to redeem? I grabbed suite tickets to wwe smackdown. I got 2 tickets but it says "7,500 per person" so it really was 15k. You have to get 2 anyway so they really should just list it as a pair of tickets for 15k.

Club seats for a game. Says 15k per person but quantity of 1 is 2 tickets. I go to redeem and it says 1 ticket for 15k points which is all its deducting but shouldn't it be 30k? This shouldn't be that complicated.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Club seats for a game. Says 15k per person but quantity of 1 is 2 tickets. I go to redeem and it says 1 ticket for 15k points which is all its deducting but shouldn't it be 30k?

Did you actually redeem it yet? When you do it will probably take off 30k. That's basically the same thing the suite for wwe said 7,500 per person and quantity of 1 is 2 tickets. When I redeemed it 15k was deducted from my total points.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Did you actually redeem it yet? When you do it will probably take off 30k. That's basically the same thing the suite for wwe said 7,500 per person and quantity of 1 is 2 tickets. When I redeemed it 15k was deducted from my total points.

I did redeem and it only took 15k off my points. I did quantity of 1 which is 2 tickets. So you got 4 tickets then to smackdown?

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I did redeem and it only took 15k off my points. I did quantity of 1 which is 2 tickets. So you got 4 tickets then to smackdown?

I called, I did mess it up but they are gonna refund me the points. My rep said that someone else said the wording was confusing as well. I'm glad you posted about cause I honestly didn't think anything of it.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I called, I did mess it up but they are gonna refund me the points. My rep said that someone else said the wording was confusing as well. I'm glad you posted about cause I honestly didn't think anything of it.

Glad you got it taken care of quick. So 15k for 2 club seats is correct?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I don't see anything listed under Devils Membership rewards for my account and I just followed the sign up with app process

Rewards were optional beginning this season as part of the renewal incentives.

rewwards.PNG

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Glad you got it taken care of quick. So 15k for 2 club seats is correct?

Yeah thanks for posting about it cause I might have missed it otherwise. Yeah you're good, 15k for 2 club seats is correct. My rep said they are gonna let the vendor know about the wording too. I told her it would make more sense to just change it to something like saying it's for a pair and removing the per person part. They probably will change it since there seems to be confusion from multiple people already.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Rewards were optional beginning this season as part of the renewal incentives.

View attachment 141039

Yup you had to select it if you wanted it. I always think it's a great deal for suite tickets for non Devils events so I hope they keep the membership points option for as long as they do it. From what I recall it costs them money to set this whole thing up and a lot of people weren't using the points so they only wanted people who were interested in actually using it this year.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I just emailed my rep to ask if points roll over. It's not in the FAQ despite being an obvious question... there's something in the app that talks about points not rolling over but I get the sense that this platform is a TicketMaster thing and the wording I read also sounded very generic. Not allowing points to roll over seems dumb IMO.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I just emailed my rep to ask if points roll over. It's not in the FAQ despite being an obvious question... there's something in the app that talks about points not rolling over but I get the sense that this platform is a TicketMaster thing and the wording I read also sounded very generic. Not allowing points to roll over seems dumb IMO.

My rep said they won't know for sure until January which is the same thing that happened last season, when they announce the renewal information for next season it will be confirmed then.

I honestly don't see why they won't carry them over. A lot of the suites go empty during other events as well and that alone is an easy bonus to offer season ticket holders since they own the building anyway.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Random question:

About how many years would you guys think we're off from a legit renovation a la tearing out and replacing every seat in the bowl? I mean if the brass is going through the trouble of renovating almost all of the premium areas, I would say it's a matter of what...? Five-seven years?

I only bring this up because the stains on the red seats are starting to get out of control. I have a hard time imagining a future seat replacement project won't involve a faux leather material.

Also, I'm not opposed to the entire seating bowl having black seats. The wine-red shade carried throughout most general seating has never been that attractive, IMO. Makes our modern and well-configured venue look a little more dated than it really is.

Last edited:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
5-7 years sounds about right since that's 2023-2025. 2027 would be 20 years at the Prudential Center already which is a crazy thought to me since I can't believe we are already heading into our 11th season there.

I forgot what year they replaced all the seats at the Meadowlands but even those original seats didn't last 20 years

Reactions: New Jersey

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Random question:

About how many years would you guys think we're off from a legit renovation a la tearing out and replacing every seat in the bowl? I mean if the brass is going through the trouble of renovating almost all of the premium areas, I would say it's a matter of what...? Five-seven years?

I only bring this up because the stains on the red seats are starting to get out of control. I have a hard time imagining a future seat replacement project won't involve a faux leather material.

Also, I'm not opposed to the entire seating bowl having black seats. The wine-red shade carried throughout most general seating has never been that attractive, IMO. Makes our modern and well-configured venue look a little more dated than it really is.

I also don't like the color of the red seats
Should be a more vibrant shade of red or go black.

Also, reduce the Devils logo black seats to at most 1 center section on each side and the first 3 rows.

Reactions: New Jersey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Random question:

We had lower bowl tickets for the game the other night, but took a walk up to our seats in 130 and the stains on them were AWFUL. Definitely a need for replacement.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
We had lower bowl tickets for the game the other night, but took a walk up to our seats in 130 and the stains on them were AWFUL. Definitely a need for replacement.

Yeah, my seats have their share of stains in 118. It’s pervasive throughout at this point.

I dunno what the interior designers were thinking using a dark red cloth material in an arena for hockey fans from New Jersey. We should be so fortunate to have a good building with proper hockey-first sightlines that is aging like wine, and has an unreal scoreboard, but it also has flaws. :laugh:

But seriously, I hope in the future our seats are nicer and have soft vinyl material like a work truck so they can be cleaned. And also I think our arena would look simply badass in black. Hell, the Penguins took inspiration from the Rock for the Consol PPG Energy Paint Arena, why not take their idea and have an all black bowl with a few evenly-spread single (or two) rows of bright, properly Devils red stripes in it? That would be insane.

indestructible cupholders throughout too pl0x

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I'm trying to find seats to the Devils/Leafs game in Toronto in November and the prices are giving me a panic attack haha.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Games that I advise you buy tix now while pricing is not inflated, as it will increase as we get closer to these games

Nov 23 vs NYb, Thanksgiving weekend, 4pm

Dec 14 vs Vegas

Dec 29 vs Rawly , 1pm

Jan 12 vs Philly, 1pm

Feb 5 vs LAK, Kovy

Feb 19 vs Pitts

March 19 vs Wash

March 23 vs Zona, 1pm

March 30 vs STL, fan appreciation night

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Devils sent out a member survey. For those who take it, just note that the question asking how you move tickets when you can’t attend a game will only let you submit 1 response (even though most people move tickets multiple ways during a season).

Overall I gave positive reviews. My most negative one was that the food is “standard”. But gave solid remarks to my ticket rep and the overall experience. I’ve been to 13 other arenas so far and I feel our game experience and arena are definitely near the top.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Devils sent out a member survey. For those who take it, just note that the question asking how you move tickets when you can’t attend a game will only let you submit 1 response (even though most people move tickets multiple ways during a season).

Overall I gave positive reviews. My most negative one was that the food is “standard”. But gave solid remarks to my ticket rep and the overall experience. I’ve been to 13 other arenas so far and I feel our game experience and arena are definitely near the top.

Same on all. My food response was based on quality vs price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad