Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I’d imagine they’re at least 3 deep at the bar after the game though

It depends on the game and night of the week

Most nights you can get a drink quick post-game

I hear you though, sometimes it was more convenient to walk up to the Goal Bar post-game and have a celebratory brew.

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
At least the Devils wont be selling Goal Bar tickets on Stubhub anymore, while simultaneously telling their STH the secondary market is evil.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Haven't checked it out yet but apparently the place that use to be the Arena Bar is now open as Three Levels. Hope they got some good food and drink deals before the games.

Good to see that space become occupied after being unoccupied for 6 years after whatever happened with the shooting outside the place that apparently caused the city to take it's liquor license. Probably more to it than we were made aware, but at least the space is now up and running again. When it was listed for sale a few years ago, they had a sidewalk permit as well which is a plus.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I'm guessing there won't be any open practice sessions this pre-season? Given there's only a little more than a week before the team heads over to Europe it seems unlikely.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Wear a Devils Jersey to a game on National tv

Duh. :nod:

Look for the clown in the new Adidas heritage jersey when the camera slowly zooms out after a dunk on the basket by the Seton Hall bench. :laugh:

I mean I love it, But at the same time I’m like don’t be that guy :v

Wear the pirate blue. Also...why on earth would you buy hall season tickets? I ask as a fan because I don’t think they’re gunna be too good this year.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com

Wear the pirate blue. Also...why on earth would you buy hall season tickets? I ask as a fan because I don’t think they’re gunna be too good this year.

haha, don't worry, it was tongue-in-cheek. I already got some proper Pirates gear. If I wear anything Devils to a game it'd be merely a hat, as I already own a couple of Pirates t-shirts and a hoodie. (I go hard when I'm into something new. :laugh:)

I've been *following* the Hall for several years now, I actually went to my first game at the Meadowlands, but now as a grad student at Seton Hall (I have no undergrad D1 team to call my own since I went to Stevens.), I'm *HALL* in and consider myself a fan who's stuck with them for life, so with this being the first basketball season with me properly a member of the university community, I figured, "f*** it, I'll get a season ticket," especially since I plan on going to enough games where buying single game tickets is just a waste of money. (I work in Jersey City so weeknights in Newark are very doable for me, which is a big part of the reason why I have Devils seasons.) As for the team itself, I have no expectations of success, although I have faith in the development of Myles and Sandro. I think they'll be middling, not exactly bad.

/offtopic

Reactions: Its a Trap

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village

Did you not follow the Devils when it was apparent that we wen't going to be too good?

Reactions: New Jersey

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
At the expense of being supremely OT, I just want to put on the record that Seton Hall is the only reason I would *ever* wear a shade of blue that resembles you-know-who and the Football Giants. The total absence of red from the Hall's palette makes it a lot better. :laugh:

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Of course I did. I didn’t get season tickets though. Especially to a program where I think the coach has been holding the program back. I’m not a Kevin Willard fan in the slightest.

Winning a tournament game saved his job for at least this season.

Also I'd like to point out that I'm insane and I would purchase a season ticket for Seton Hall but not the Red Bulls.

Also, @Its a Trap, the Big East as a whole isn't all that great on paper this year. I really don't think the Pirates will be Johnnies or DePaul levels of noncompetitive. (And mentioning St. John's in the same sentence as DePaul is offensive to the former.) :laugh:

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Anyone know the rewards thing. I'm confused. It says points per person but quantity of 1 means 2 people. So if something shows 15k points that means 30k for 2 people?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Anyone know the rewards thing. I'm confused. It says points per person but quantity of 1 means 2 people. So if something shows 15k points that means 30k for 2 people?

I agree that they kinda word it poorly. What are you trying to redeem? I grabbed suite tickets to wwe smackdown. I got 2 tickets but it says "7,500 per person" so it really was 15k. You have to get 2 anyway so they really should just list it as a pair of tickets for 15k.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
I don't see anything listed under Devils Membership rewards for my account and I just followed the sign up with app process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad