Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack/Greenville Swamp Rabbits Thread *Part VI*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
No way. Brown is excellent at the AHL level and he just had a terrific game, standing out in a very positive way.

True. I'm just trying to think about possibilities.

I would assume Gernander would want Fontaine playing full-time and not rotating him out with anyone.

Does he play LW as well?

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Hopefully Glass.

Would give them 3 very good offensive lines since Glass is killing that 2nd line.

That's what I'm thinking too. Glass isn't killing that line because he's very good defensively at the AHL level, but offensively, he's doing nothing out there. Fontaine would add to the line's offensive creativity. Glass with Fogarty and Carey on the 4th line would work. Foggy isn't making the NHL as a scorer, he has to learn how to be a grinder and nobody did more by being a smart grinder than Glass. The guy is nowhere near NHL level talent-wise, but he got 500 NHL regular season games plus 60 in the playoffs by knowing how to maximize whatever ability he has. Probably would make a great coach some day. Fogarty would be smart to learn from him. It would also add veteran presence and physicality to the 4th line. The line isn't expected to score anyway, and Glass would be great as someone playing defense and getting the puck out of his own zone... at the AHL level, that is. By the time his current contract ends, Glass will have earned around $10 million at both NHL and AHL levels. I'm assuming Fogarty would take that kind of a career and money right now.

Last edited:

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
He needs to clear waivers at noon tomorrow before he can be assigned to the Wolf Pack.

gotcha. Pack don't have a single spare forward and only one spare D (Calle Andersson), don't believe anyone is going to the ECHL.

I watched the game last night, not expecting much from McRae, Carey or Brown... they taught me better, all three played really well.

My dark horse in Joly... looks about the same size and weight as Bodie, but he was a monster in Juniors... I hope they give him a solid look.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
According to the boxscore, Glass and Summers are wearing the 'A' tonight. Bodie, of course, still has the 'C'

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So Tanner Glass who is not good enough for anything but 4th line duties in AHL somehow has played on the Presidents' Trophy winning Rangers two years ago. I'm pretty sure he played on the Presidents' Trophy winning Canucks once and maybe twice.

Wat8.jpg

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
When Lindberg is back

Strömwall-Nieves-Kovacs
Fontaine-Hrivik-Jensen
Tambellini-McRae-Jooris
Glass-Fogarty-Brown/Carey
Joly

Gilmour-Bodie
Graves-Paliotta
Summers-Hughes
Andersson

Skapski
Hellberg

This - despite an appealing look at first hand - is not The lineup we will be icing in Hartford come The end Of February. Be so certain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany