Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack/Greenville Swamp Rabbits Thread *Part VI*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Hartford and St. John's (Mtl) 2-2 in the first so far. Tambellini and McRae for the Wolfpack. Both Icecaps goals on the power play.

AHL website says only one STJ goal was on the PP.

Nice to see Tambo get to work early. I expect a big year out of him this season.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Stromwall with no points yet, but has the most SOG. So, he's doing something right.

Gilmour and Paliotta each with an assist in their debut.

I'm not amused at Glass being higher on the LW depth chart than Tambo, but whatever. Tambo/McRae seem to be doing well together (SSS be damned)

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Stromwall with no points yet, but has the most SOG. So, he's doing something right.

I'm not amused at Glass being higher on the LW depth chart than Tambo, but whatever. Tambo/McRae seem to be doing well together (SSS be damned)

How quickly things change. He just got one on a Boo goal. :)

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY

Looks like that's changing. Nieves 1 (Stromwall) 0:27 of the third.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
I wish I could watch these games...but simply don't have the money to buy the AHL streaming package. I envy those who'll be able to watch the Pack this year!

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I wish I could watch these games...but simply don't have the money to buy the AHL streaming package. I envy those who'll be able to watch the Pack this year!

The AHL streaming package is not worth it. I can find the same quality elsewhere on the open seas.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Pack seems like they should be a pretty talented team for the most part. Maybe lacking those AHL vet AAAA players that Calder Cup champs have but from a Rangers perspective that isn't too huge

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Pack seems like they should be a pretty talented team for the most part. Maybe lacking those AHL vet AAAA players that Calder Cup champs have but from a Rangers perspective that isn't too huge

People always say winning the Calder Cup isn't important for the NHL franchise but I disagree. The experience these prospects gain from deep play-off runs is huge. I would love to see HFD be competitive and go far in the post-season again

BradySkjei

Oct 14, 2016
People always say winning the Calder Cup isn't important for the NHL franchise but I disagree. The experience these prospects gain from deep play-off runs is huge. I would love to see HFD be competitive and go far in the post-season again

I like this as well. A lot of players that I can root for this year. Lots of players with good upside and likable personalities.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Obviously a very small sample, but Nieves has 7 points in his first 9 professional games. I don't buy the narrative that he has third line upside. His college production isn't a reflection of his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad