Citizen of the world
Me watching the Habs implode

giphy.gif

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Guys we seriously might be witnessing a huge collapse

This is f***ing gold.. the whole team is imploding

This kind of answer is inexcusable imo. This team has been **** for 4 years now. The fans deserve better and i would expect better from professional. If MB is not fired at the end of this season i don't know what to say.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
This kind of answer is inexcusable imo. This team has been **** for 4 years now. The fans deserve better and i would expect better from professional. If MB is not fired at the end of this season i don't know what to say.
Can we get a translation on that one? Thx

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
Guys we seriously might be witnessing a huge collapse

This is f***ing gold.. the whole team is imploding

If he said this in a funny way, I mean I get it.. We have offence problems and he has an offence solution bench-warming because of we acquired our 4th and 5th 7th d-men at the TDL.

DD can only use sarcasm at this point to express how stupid he surely feels this is.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
I don't mind the lines. Suzuki's line has been pretty good. Danault's line is important to defend against McD. KK's line is fast, responsible and get create chances. I honestly thought Staal played his best game yesterday so, as a 4th line, 12 minutes, hope they can contribute.

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
"I can't accept that we will display a losing attitude as we're doing this year. We prepare for our games like losers. We play like losers. So it's no wonder why we lose."

134991779.jpg

Miss you sweet captain.
the guy played like a loser too towards the end. Drouin is a monster physically compared to him in the last season he was here

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
the guy played like a loser too towards the end. Drouin is a monster physically compared to him in the last season he was here
After he was cast aside by Gauthier, yep. It was clear as day he shouldve got the C, but they wanted the good ol' Gionta. Once Gio got that C, Cammy checked out.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I mean, was he ever really good for us?

he's a shut down defenceman like chara but you can't build a D around that. Your #1 D has to be able to rush and provide offence.

like pk

No the dude for his size, is freaking 4 ply toilet paper soft, from the day he arrived. Barely ever did he lay ppl out like he was suppose too. He only ever fought guys much smaller then him too...:mad:

Reactions: Shabs

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Now that's a good one !

This is one of the most pathetic reply ive never seen.
Wow this guy is our Captain , 0 leadership dude thinks hes playing decent and blame the rest of the team of why they suck.

3 of his 5 goals are missed shots that hit the net cause of a stick and 1 is when he shot behind the net and somehow scored.

Dude can't play D anymore , cant hit , can't hit the net . Yet he can't take the blame?

Wow this locker room is actual cancer and probably ran by the shit vets.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
This teams falling apart, big part of me hopes that the Flames catch up so that changes can be made from top to bottom.
Flames won't catch up. They would have to play world class hockey. Habs will get in the playoffs, do better than expected which is not getting swept in the first round, Molson extends Bergevin for making the playoffs.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Flames won't catch up. They would have to play world class hockey. Habs will get in the playoffs, do better than expected which is not getting swept in the first round, Molson extends Bergevin for making the playoffs.
The late Gene Mauch once had a Phillies team up 6 1/2 games with 12 games left and he lost the Division and missed the playoffs.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

True, either Flames have to play world class hockey (which they won't).

But, there's also another option which is very realistic: we sink like stones in the standings. We've done it before. I wouldn't preclude the possibility. Gallagher and Price are out. We're frozen because of the cap and call ups. The current lineup's offense is anemic. More condensed schedule than other teams. We'll see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad