Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Oilers Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
This team is so bad, we get new lines every period haha

Then you look at a good team like boston and their pasta rat bergeron line has been together for years. Not only are we bad but cant keep anything consistent

Have you been watching the Habs the last 3 seasons? Danault, Gally and Tatar have been together the whole time, similar to the Bergeron line. Gally is hurt so it is normal that the team is trying to figure out which player fits best.

But you are right about one thing, we are bad

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Why isn't Evans playing or Frolik? What am I missing from this circus? Why not put fresh bodies in?

Because you have to "recall" any players from taxi squad. After trade deadline, you only get 4 recalls, Montreal used 3 of them already, which means we only have one more.

The assumption is they're saving it for Caufield, but we don't have the cap space to add him. We could add Evans, but that uses up our final recall, which means Caufield wouldn't be able to play a regular season game.

MB really f***ed up roster/cap flexibility at the deadline.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
His contract would have been terminated immediately lol

It is literally one of the shittiest, toxic answers I've ever heard from a hockey player.

Subban was thrown under the bus countless times for errors that weren't his and never once threw his teammates under the bus. Even when Therrien was dragging him right before his media availability.

And Shea Weber comes out and says this, yet nobody blinks a f***ing eye?

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Wow, wtf is this lmao. Probably the worst media answer Ive ever heard, accountability much ? How hard would it be to just say "I need to be better" ? Lmao! Fkn cancer.

How long until he is traded for another equivalent cap dump? What a terrible trade and asset management.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
It is literally one of the shittiest, toxic answers I've ever heard from a hockey player.

Subban was thrown under the bus countless times for errors that weren't his and never once threw his teammates under the bus. Even when Therrien was dragging him right before his media availability.

Agreed if somebody on my team said this i would be livid.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

PK was pretty much traded away for his "I dont fkn care about my first goal in however how long"

Weber will probably be given a hug by Bozovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad