Habs lose 2-1 to Bishop's pads in OT.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I probably would have put Galchenyuk and Briere and Subban.
Gallagher isn't a shootout guy, atleast to me.. No idea why he always seems to be in the mix.

because he leads the team in goals. that means he must have wicked good skills one one one. :cry:

I don't understand how our coaching staff can be so Pejorative Slured and make the same mistakes game after game.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Price keeping Therrien employed. Outside of Buffalo, there is no worse coached team in the Nhl.

Briere? Gallagher? Really? Give Markov a shot.

We have a fat baboon behind the bench. Reminds me of the Simpsons where Homer coaches Barts Football team.

Is Bart as the QB instead of Nelson similar to Bouillon playing instead of PK?

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I'm glad Galchenyuk didn't go to his usual deke-to-the-forhand-side move for once, but that was a weak attempt regardless. Dazzle us a bit, why don't you? We know you can. Briere's attempt had no oomph behind it, and Gallagher seemed a step off all game, so the shootout attempt looked like he wasn't trying as much as he usually is either. It's really time to use some better stickhandlers in the SO. Get Markov in there, Subban, Eller...hell, even Diaz would be better than these shoot-only types we've been using.

We deserved one less point than we got though. This anemic offense, I swear...and people are waiting for Emelin to come back? Who's going to come back and help us score?

realtalk11

Oct 7, 2013
I probably would have put Galchenyuk and Briere and Subban.
Gallagher isn't a shootout guy, atleast to me.. No idea why he always seems to be in the mix.

galchenyuk has no creativity and he sucks so much on pressure you can see in his eyes hes gonna miss even before he touches the puck

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
he has an history of being average in shootout, im not saying he didnt play well tonight

He let in a goal that most goalies wouldn't have been able to stop.
If you are looking at someone to blame for the loss.... look at Chuckie/Gally/Briere.

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Price isn't great in the SO but he gave up 1 goal, not seeing the complaint about it. If we had scored 2/3 and he gave up 3/3 by all means. The issues in the shootout aren't Price related at this stage. Embarrassing effort by everyone but 31

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
Tampa looked great. Price played the game that all the skeptics felt he didn't have in him. It was an ugly point, but I'll take it.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
There is nothing good to be said about Tonight's game outside of Price. The habs were flat out dominated.

MontrealFans

Apr 4, 2004
I'll take that point and run but...

Why not Subban and Markov? Or even Eller, who seems the most willing to try different things? Galchenyuk hasn't looked good on the SO in a while, he has the skill but he doesn't have the poise yet.

Subban and Markov are the two guys on this team who have both the skill and the guile. Come on.

I just dont think Galchenyuk should shoot first

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
We were absolutely horrible tonight. We got owned by TB, thank god we had Price otherwise the score would look a lot more like the one in Ottawa.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I would have gone Galchenyuk-Eller-Markov for the SO. Markov has that backhand deke that used to work so well.

That Markov backhand deke can be use once every 5 years so the young goalies don't know about it. After that, no more Marky in SO until his retirement.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Why are we so bad this year?? I just don't get it. We have a "good" team and yet we get dominated every ****ing time. I guess our coaching staffs isn't as strong as i thought.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Price deserved that win, the rest of the team not so much. And for the love of god, try Subban in the ****ing shootout, our forwards are just brutal in them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad