Habs lose 2-1 to Bishop's pads in OT.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I probably would have put Galchenyuk and Briere and Subban.
Gallagher isn't a shootout guy, atleast to me.. No idea why he always seems to be in the mix.

Before tonight, he had a 33% success rate in the shootout.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
The Canadiens need help. Emelin is coming back and should stabilize things, but MB shouldn't be satisfied waiting on one player.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
One thing though. Bolts are very good this season... Good goalie+good coach makes one hell of a difference. Oilers and Flyers should take note.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Biggest problem in the game was the total inability of Habs players to connect passes. Tampa went tape-to-tape-to-tape from their zone through the neutral zone and into ours, which is why they controlled the play 75% of the time. Their passing was crisp and accurate. Habs gave them room and waited for a mistake, which didn't happen often enough.

Tampa's playbook seemed to be make the Habs rush their passes. It worked. Habs had no time to do anything with the puck except throw it in the general direction of a forward, or chip it weakly along the boards. Very few solid second passes, which meant plenty of incomplete plays resulting in Tampa regaining control.

True, the team overall has been dominated on the ice for many games now.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
yeah JUNIOR lol,

just don't send him first hes young and stressed, he has skills but he loses everything due to stress

Actually it is the men's one where NHLers participate. It's big in Europe but no one really cares here.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
It's funny because maybe the only thing DD may be able to do, he's not on for. The Shootout. He has a pretty good rate. Still, not saying we should've played him! He should stay benched some more I'm just saying it's ironic!

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

PK isn't all about offense. He can be a shutdown d-man too.

Drunk World Order

Jun 22, 2003
Toronto
The Habs are horrible in the shootout I can't even watch...good thing Sons of Anarchy is on! ...Do they even practice in the shootout? ...Price is pretty bad in shootouts too. But Price had a good game overall I'm glad we got at least a point. This team gets no breaks and or easy goals...Every team always bring there A game into Montreal.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Why are we so bad this year?? I just don't get it. We have a "good" team and yet we get dominated every ****ing time. I guess our coaching staffs isn't as strong as i thought.

The coaching staff reads the boards here.

People (you know who you are) were complaining about our "swarm" defense (not a swarm, just being aggressive on the puck) and Therrien paid attention and abandoned it.

The Lightning used an aggressive D and forecheck and knocked us off of our game.

Maybe we can go back to what we did so well last season......be aggressive.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
The Canadiens need help. Emelin is coming back and should stabilize things, but MB shouldn't be satisfied waiting on one player.

I can't wait to get Emelin back but how Is he going to help us score goals?

We need to score more not allow less. We have one of the best defensive teams in the NHL. We can't score FFS. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00