Habs lose 2-1 to Bishop's pads in OT.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I don't claim to be a goalie expert, but they'll always try to go top shelf on Carey since he bends so much.

Carey stole us a point, and Briere's production is an improvement over DD's non-existence.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
0/6 in shootouts, plus 1 penalty shot miss for 0/7.

whatever, habs are still trying to figure things out and tampa is for real. they're an absolute solid team, and their backend is solid.

could be tough to win in a 7 game series against them, once they're healthy. if they had stamkos for the pp, we don't get a point tonight.

our pk is awesome, and our pp is meh. our real issue is 5-5, not uch being generated. hopeful to see bournival play a whole game with pleks and gionta...

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I'll take that point and run but...

Why not Subban and Markov? Or even Eller, who seems the most willing to try different things? Galchenyuk hasn't looked good on the SO in a while, he has the skill but he doesn't have the poise yet.

Subban and Markov are the two guys on this team who have both the skill and the guile. Come on.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Paciofarty is one of the worst 60 - 70 point guy on 1on1's. No creativity just speed and laser wrister... and about shootout... we suck BIG TIME

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
That to bad I was hoping we would win this one for Price.......thanks to Price we got 1 point

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
0 for 6. After last year's dismal scoring in the gimmick, you'd think we'd get better or try guys like Eller and Subban more but what do I know.

Grats to Price.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad