Habs lose 2-1 to Bishop's pads in OT.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Accepting the fact we just are not that good and that we're going to be fighting tooth and nail for a playoff spot, given we got a point against a far superior opponent, really not that bad.

thegreatgasby*

i dont know why mtl did not use bishop weakness..i mean your not gonna dangle a 6.7 ogre who cover all the bottom of the net without even moving...you need to shoot the damm puck ....anyway pretty happy price stole us a point....Carey price is the best goalie in the league atm...counting the team he has infront of him..

Analyzer*

It's because our team does no scouting.

Why in the **** would you try to deke Bishop ?

Way to give yourself virtually no room, Gallagher.

Start playing at the 13 minute mark. Say **** it again at the 7 minute mark.

Our powerplay is just the same play over and over and over and over again. Change it the **** up.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
NHL needs to get rid of shoot out. Price had a great performance and he loses in a stupid sideshow because his team mates are not good in a gimmick.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Price keeping Therrien employed. Outside of Buffalo, there is no worse coached team in the Nhl.

Briere? Gallagher? Really? Give Markov a shot.

We have a fat baboon behind the bench. Reminds me of the Simpsons where Homer coaches Barts Football team.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I probably would have put Galchenyuk and Briere and Subban.
Gallagher isn't a shootout guy, atleast to me.. No idea why he always seems to be in the mix.

Analyzer*

I know he scored the goal, but there have gotta be better choices than Briere for the shootout. Another MT fail.

I don't think there are. Pacioretty, Gionta and Plekanec all suck at it. Especially Plekanec.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Well Price stole us a point, most solid performance since his stellar 2010-11 season. We were badly outplayed at certain points of the game. It's really easy to beat us, just play a dump and chase game and we'll fold. I expect Emelin to help us be more solid once we face teams who use an aggressive forecheck. Anyway, the players did do some nice deflections that were stopped by Bishop but they didn't shoot high enough on many occasions, you're not gonna score on a goalie that's so big and deep in his net by shooting it at his pads.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
NHL needs to get rid of shoot out. Price had a great performance and he loses in a stupid sideshow because his team mates are not good in a gimmick.

Or because he teammates waited til the last few minutes to start going to the net...

MicroFracture

Jan 1, 2009
Trois-Rivieres
price is not very good in shootout

KRKVr.gif

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
I have no idea why Subban never gets any shootout attempts. He's the best player and has amazing hands which could prove worthy in a shootout. MT, get your head out of your ass.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I would have gone Galchenyuk-Eller-Markov for the SO. Markov has that backhand deke that used to work so well.

MsChanandlerBong

The Chan-Chan Man
Jul 29, 2011
Ottawa
Just wait you guys....next shootout featuring Galchenyuk and Gallagher!

No but seriously, we are lucky to have gotten a point in that game, thanks to Price. Eller with an atrocious penalty, I'm surprised we didn't lose in OT during that 5-3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->