Confirmed with Link: Habs claim forward Logan Shaw from Anaheim

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I've never seen this guy play or never noticed him anyway so I can't comment on him at all. If he's more of a winger like I've seen mentioned why even claim him when you have Carr sitting who should be playing?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
tenor.gif
Just to add to this. Our organisation would rather play a waiver wire guy at center than the guy we drafted to be our franchise C?? We are not making the playoffs, WTF?

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
lmao reality is stranger than fiction. Omg what a train wreck. MB is sooooo lucky you there just happen to be someone on waivers this week.

Reactions: Runner77

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Ducks fan here, first of all, he's played way more wing than center, so not sure why it calls him a center in the article.
Shaw is probably the most average 4th liner you will ever witness. The only thing he is decent at is his play on the PK in my opinion. Everything else he does is incredibly bland. He's a safe player, will never lose you a game, but he definitely won't win you any either. He is probably one of the most forgettable players I've ever seen, not because he's bad, just because he blends in and doesn't do anything special.
Must be Froese's twin.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I think that MB just went all in!!! "After seeing da heffort agains Tampa and Boston all witout Shea Z I was convince dat the boys are coming togedder!!! I will not be selling at the deadline". What deadline? I do not believe in deadlines!!

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad