Confirmed with Link: Habs claim forward Logan Shaw from Anaheim

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
This working on things is finished. Both Scherbak and McCarron are going on waivers next year. Are we going to go the Tinordi way and wait till they are in their waivers year to test them? Espjecially when this season is a lost season? It makes absolutely no sense. We are not winning. We need to know what these guys are finally all about on a longer period of time in order to know if we keep them and play them 'cause they are helpful, if we are going to trade them before they hit the waivers, or if we are going to take the chance to keep them next year and either keep them as 13th forward, or just simply send them through waivers and hope they are not taken. But we need to know NOW. If McCarron wasn't able to work on things since he was drafted...he is not going to make this February month a miraculous one either. Bring them up both now. Or as soon as you start unloading your vets. But those guys need to be here now. Geez, there's a limit here to develop. They are not 19th year olds.
I have no clue what it will take for Molson to get off his ass and fire MB. If he doesn't and we are stuck with MB, Lefebvre, CJ, then I say **** it and trade Scherbak so better to keep him in the AHL racking up the points. If the return is low so be as I don't want him to get the Galchenyuk treatment from CJ. McCarron needs to earn his call up, if not and he looks like ****, then they could look at losing him for nothing. I know they held on DLR when he should have been cut lose, but that's their own fault for how they handled him, who knows what another year in the AHL would have done for him vs being in and out of the lineup this year.

But at the end of the day, if MB, Lefebvre, CJ are all staying, who ****ing cares what happens cause I doubt it will work out well. Price doesn't look the same, without him we are ****ed, with him not being at the best goalie in the world level we are ****ed hard with that contract. Pac maybe he bounces back next year or doesn't, who the **** knows with him, to think he was near 70 pts last year and we couldn't score for ****. JD now that they admitted their ****ing mistake that only took till the season was all but lost and moved him to the wing where he should have been all along, maybe he bounces back. I fully admit I thought he was going to do great things for us, 60 pts easily now I haven't watched a lot of games but he looks like **** some of the times, especially in his own end. Glad we traded our best prospect and overpaid JD at the same time, a double **** up. Though I'm glad for Sergachev he went to a well run organization where he can shine.

Galchenyuk is playing better but with CJ I wonder how long he's here. I got to think he's traded at some point. I really hope that this is just a sophomore slump for Lehkonen as we can't afford to have him crap out on us. Hudon while I still worry he's not quick enough, has really impressed me and I do think if he can get a little quicker, he's going to be a very solid NHLer for us. Weber I don't know how much he has in the tank, but I didn't mind the trade at the time for the short term and I would be surprised if he plays beyond the '22-'23 season but guess we'll see.

So it looks like we are royally ****ed no matter who we get in this draft or the next as long as Lefebvre is in charge of our AHL players, Lapointe in developing our players, CJ in coaching certain players, MB in some of his moves and Churla/Timmins in some of their picks.

The one thing I hate is rushing prospects, so I am actually so very glad they got waivers Shaw instead of calling up McCarron/Scherbak. Maybe they finally are ****ing learning something. It only took jackass Lefebvre almost a full season to learn to put your best playmaker with your best sniper/snipers, so there is hope that these guys will learn from their mistakes at some point. Maybe getting waivers Shaw is a sign they are.

Yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad