HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
giphy.gif

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I guess that's a Danault replacement of sorts, but... why just not run one of the AHL centers? Worst case scenario, they aren't really worse than Logan Shaw....

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Ducks fan here, first of all, he's played way more wing than center, so not sure why it calls him a center in the article.
Shaw is probably the most average 4th liner you will ever witness. The only thing he is decent at is his play on the PK in my opinion. Everything else he does is incredibly bland. He's a safe player, will never lose you a game, but he definitely won't win you any either. He is probably one of the most forgettable players I've ever seen, not because he's bad, just because he blends in and doesn't do anything special.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Free center as we are completely depleted at the position (even when healthy so even more so now). Better than trading a pick.

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Ducks fan here, first of all, he's played way more wing than center, so not sure why it calls him a center in the article.
Shaw is probably the most average 4th liner you will ever witness. The only thing he is decent at is his play on the PK in my opinion. Everything else he does is incredibly bland. He's a safe player, will never lose you a game, but he definitely won't win you any either. He is probably one of the most forgettable players I've ever seen, not because he's bad, just because he blends in and doesn't do anything special.
In other words, he's the perfect Bergevin player.

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
So a perfect MB player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->