Confirmed with Link: Habs claim forward Logan Shaw from Anaheim

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Ducks fan here, first of all, he's played way more wing than center, so not sure why it calls him a center in the article.
Shaw is probably the most average 4th liner you will ever witness. The only thing he is decent at is his play on the PK in my opinion. Everything else he does is incredibly bland. He's a safe player, will never lose you a game, but he definitely won't win you any either. He is probably one of the most forgettable players I've ever seen, not because he's bad, just because he blends in and doesn't do anything special.

Well then he’s a perfect fit for this team! We have 23 bland players to go with him.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Marc Bergevin is essentially Gob Bluth.

"And for my next illusion, I will make our top prospect disappear!"

"Yeah, the guy in the $5,000 dollar suit is going to take player management advice from the guy who doesn't make that in 3 months. COME ON!!"

"I would never admit to a mistake."
This is my favourite post in the history of HFboards.

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Ducks fan here, first of all, he's played way more wing than center, so not sure why it calls him a center in the article.
Shaw is probably the most average 4th liner you will ever witness. The only thing he is decent at is his play on the PK in my opinion. Everything else he does is incredibly bland. He's a safe player, will never lose you a game, but he definitely won't win you any either. He is probably one of the most forgettable players I've ever seen, not because he's bad, just because he blends in and doesn't do anything special.
YE! Another 4th liner! TANK TANK TANK!

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
20t88g.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes