GDT: Group E • May 8 • Czech Republic 3, Russia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
this should be world championship ... carnival of nice goals, saves, spectacular combinations and clean hits ... wtf is here doing this pig???????

he already injured 2 key players

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Haha, that was clean hit. Fasten your helmet, Rahunek.

timmeh

Nov 8, 2009
Don't like players getting hurt. But Rachunek should learn to strap on his helmet better... Also, that hit was a 2 min charging at most.

cenas*

First hit he interfered so deservingly got 2 mins, second is a clean hit, youtube deserving.

Nice troll. He should have been out of the game since his first hit and he'll look like 5'10 against Canada. Thats why he isn't playing in NA anymore.

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland
this should be world championship ... carnival of nice goals, saves, spectacular combinations and clean hits ... wtf is here doing this pig???????

he already injured 2 key players

It's incredible how the guy is still playing.. And what's even more incredible is that he didn't even get a freaking penalty for the last hit. Reffing just seems to be so freaking horrible in this tournament. He keeps hitting people like that and if the Russians don't manage to draw the game it's going to be an all out war on the ice.

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
What a pile of poop that man is. :help:

Refs in this tournament overall = :shakehead

Well our German TV-reporters think that all his hits so far were completely clean.

They even considered the 2 minutes he got as a not 100% necessary call.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Artukhin deserved 2 minutes for charging, because hit was well late though Rachunek really needs to use his helmet properly.

cenas*

Well our German TV-reporters think that all his hits so far were completely clean.

They even considered the 2 minutes he got as a not 100% necessary call.

People talk about soft IIHF play, but both of those hits would have been at the very least penalties in the NHL too with the first one possibly a game misconduct and a 100% certain 2+ game suspension.

losh

Jun 12, 2009
Funland
russians how you can apologize this behaviour ... :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Imho the only thing that makes that second hit look dirty is the fact that Rachunek was injured. Which is unfortunate, it's always a shame when that happens, but that doesn't make it a dirty hit. I only saw the replay from one angle, but it looked like the Artyukhin lead with his shoulder and didn't leave his feet.

Winner

May 5, 2005
Czech rep.
I hope the injuries aren't serious. We don't need to lose any more players.

And for what that A-*ole has done now the Russian team deserves to lose more than ever.

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
The way Michalek fell - nothing seemingly warranted an injury. I personally thought he took a dive to draw the penalty, I hope I am wrong and he is not back in this game otherwise Czech team becomes a team with the diving as their strategy (WC 2010 final game).

miachalek wasn't on the puck .... artyukhin is big pig nothing else

cenas*

Imho the only thing that makes that second hit look dirty is the fact that Rachunek was injured. Which is unfortunate, it's always a shame when that happens, but that doesn't make it a dirty hit. I only saw the replay from one angle, but it looked like the Artyukhin lead with his shoulder and didn't leave his feet.

The penalty being interference already tells the puck was nowhere to be found on his hit. His feet were still moving on the hit which makes it charging..

timmeh

Nov 8, 2009
c5e09hockeyhelmet.jpg

Marked in red: shin strap. It's supposed to be fasten tight to the wielders shin.

The hit was clean. However, he deserves a 2 min charging call.

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
I hope the injuries aren't serious. We don't need to lose any more players.

And for what that A-*ole has done now the Russian team deserves to lose more than ever.

They will lose.. We are the better team. Just like last year in WC 2010... The Russians can't accept that and revert to dirty plays in order to make up for their lack of skill. An Overrated and forgotten team. 4-2 Cze final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad