GDT: Group E • May 8 • Czech Republic 3, Russia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMF78

Feb 25, 2010
Belgium
They will lose.. We are the better team. Just like last year in WC 2010... The Russians can't accept that and revert to dirty plays in order to make up for their lack of skill. An Overrated and forgotten team. 4-2 Cze final.

last years WC-final was bit of an upset, Russia dominated most of that game, this year however i agree, Czechs look much better, all tournament really

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Holy **** they just showed some replays from the game and Artyukhin tackled the Czech defenseman and Radulov laughing and giving him a high-five... classless.. the czech defenseman was bleeding badly too. *******, Artyukhin too!

2-3

timmeh

Nov 8, 2009
Holy **** they just showed some replays from the game and Artyukhin tackled the Czech defenseman and Radulov laughing and giving him a high-five... classless.. the czech defenseman was bleeding badly too. *******, Artyukhin too!

2-3

Rachunek is not a defenseman

Schalkenullvier*

Nice game. The czechs are a likeable team, the russians.... Not so much

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
:nod:hehehe.. I hope so too :nod: .. Didn't think I'd be cheering for Ruutu anytime but first time for everything lol.

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
I usualy cheer for russia (they are slavonians as we are) ... but today i still can't believe it ... both teams were locked for quarterfinal, both played nice hockey till that moment

BobDobolina

Jan 11, 2010
NYC
Brutal call on that penalty shot. Czechs deserved the win but should have never been awarded a PS on that play.

Ilyeu

Jan 10, 2010
Does anyone have video of the hit? And all his emotion afterwards. Congrats Czech Republic.

butchie

Dec 20, 2010
Michalek with neck injury (no concussion), Rachunek with just 3 stitches on his head. According to chief doctor of the Czech team, both should be ready for QF and even for tomorrows game. I think coach will give them a rest tomorrow tho.

This is great news!!!

Rexor

Oct 24, 2006
Brno
I'm curious how the IIHF handles this. What a worthless piece of scum this Artyukhin.
According to the Czech team physician, both Michálek and Rachůnek should be alright.

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
Michalek with neck injury (no concussion), Rachunek with just 3 stitches on his head. According to chief doctor of the Czech team, both should be ready for QF and even for tomorrows game. I think coach will give them a rest tomorrow tho.

This is great news!!!

nice :handclap: ...

I think tommorow will play Stepanek in the net and it will be smart give a rest to Rachunek and Michalek too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad