GDT: Group E • May 8 • Czech Republic 3, Russia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I haven't seen Jagr playing such an inspired hockey for Omsk in last three seasons. :handclap:

cenas*

Two great open ice hits and idiot arthyukin needs to do a 3rd one. A cheap one. He needs a suspension.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
So is R2 already playing for Vityaz or was this his application?

cenas*

Anyone else see incomming suspension?

Nope. He is being protected. Usually IIHF gives out suspensions and penalties for the slightest stuff, but not for this guy.. I don't get it really.

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
Anyone else see incomming suspension?

Hopefully. It was a really unfair hit and considering which things suspensions get handed out for, it'd cost a lot of credibility if it wasn't.

2 minutes for Plekanec for that? If you'd put this into relation with what Arthyukin did, he'd have to sit 100s of minutes.

Last edited:

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
I was going to wait until after the game before posting comments.. Enjoying this soon to be sweet victory against this cheap, dirty Russian team. What a cheap and dirty shot. The dirtiest teams of all are always Russian teams. Especially when they start losing...

Michalek seems ok and he's BAAAACK.. Time to add more points to the scoreboard.. :nod:

Last edited:

Schalkenullvier*

Hehe... The "Big fat pig" misses a hit and flies into the boards... Talk about Karma :D

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
Hmmmm not good.. He was back on the Ice for a shift after that though....? Any word on what is the problem and if its serious? Or will he be ok for Germany tomorrow??? Damn Pigs... Just like they started in the WC 2010 Final against CZE.. Feel the game is over and they are losing... They become even more dirty.....:rant:

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
ok we can too shut down their best players for 2 min penalties ... this is so unfair omg

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
What a pile of poop that man is. :help:

Refs in this tournament overall = :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad