World Cup: Group C: Denmark vs. Australia, 6/21/2018

Result?

• Total voters

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Commentators are right: I haven't noticed Eriksen at all. And that's not just because everyone on Denmark looks the same.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Keep saying it. Mooy should be picked up by a much better team than Huddersfield.

Wasn't someone chasing him and he chose to stay?

Also I wish we could get Celtics version of Rogic lot more often for NT.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
So at half time, Fox mentioned a complaint by Moroccan players against the official in their game, claiming that he wanted Ronaldo's jersey/autograph.

The funny thing is they call him "Marc Geiger"

Marc Geiger is the co-founder of Lollapalooza and talent agent.

Mark Geiger is the referee from NJ who reffed the Portugal/Morocco game

Who cares about these Geigers unless they are related to Dennis? :sarcasm:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Horrible Reffing..

Danes were jut not getting any calls, while the Aussies were getting them left and right.

Hard to get the game flowing when that happens.

Aussies have a much better coach, that much is clear. Hareide and his long balls just do not work.

Eriksen also pissed about the ref.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Denmark have a habbit of making teams look better than they are..

They must be nervous.. all players making horrible passes, not running for each other, not meeting passes, not intercepting passes.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arzani looks good.

I don't know much about the domestic league in Australia, but I was wondering if it is time for Arzani to make the jump to a better league. Do you think it is better if he stays put?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Crap 1st half. Outplayed Denmark in 2nd half. In the end probably a fair result.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Missed the first half, but Australia looked good in the second. Really hope they listen to that aussie commentator and can really develop a national style of play for their NT over this next qualifying cycle...especially once Italiano breaks through

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I don't know much about the domestic league in Australia, but I was wondering if it is time for Arzani to make the jump to a better league. Do you think it is better if he stays put?

Apparently staying another year. While he does play for a hated city rival, I think he's making a smart decision to stay. Dominate the league and opportunities will open up.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Missed the first half, but Australia looked good in the second. Really hope they listen to that aussie commentator and can really develop a national style of play for their NT over this next qualifying cycle...especially once Italiano breaks through

They won't. Graham Arnold is the next coach and he coaches a defensive system.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
There was nothing wrong with reffing. And we outplayed them in 2nd half.
There most definitely was, it is beeing heavily debated here.

Several key refs with the same opinion.

A pull in the shirt in the box on Cornelius and nothing.

and no, they werent. Denmark played horrible and stressed and were getting calls left and right, Eriksen felt the same, and he never complains. and Aussies were waiting for the counter.

Danes had the ball the most in the 2nd.
And had their chances aswell.

Peru outplayed Denmark.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad