World Cup: Group C: Denmark vs. Australia, 6/21/2018

Result?

• Total voters

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Hopefully Denmark don't come unprepared and look like total shit.

That Peru game, is the worst i've seen Denmark play since the infamous 4-1 loss to Armenia.

Several players looked disinterested or nervous, which should not happen at this level.

Nikolaj Jørgensen was hella bad, and super slow.
Pione Sisto, seemd to have lost any sense of soccer IQ.
Both our fullbacks were getting toyed with all thru the game,and learned NOTHING!

Several players making horrible passes that one would think were super simple, Kjaer did this a few times, as did Eriksen.
Btw, WHAT THE f***, was up with Eriksen? Was he even in the game?

Hariede seems not to concerced.

A few notes from the Peru game.

Kvist with broken ribs and a punctured lung after the nasty Peru tackle and not even a freekick.
Should have been a card imo.

Everytime Denmark had the ball, and looked like they were finally getting going, they got into a duel either on ground or in the air with a small Peruvian, and low and behold, a freekick to Peru EVERY single time.

A few Danish experts and 1 player noticed and noted this, saying it was hard to get any flow in the game, and that it threw them off and gave plenty room for Peru to play, since the Danes backed off.

The more I watch this game, have watched a couple times now, Peru just seem like a slightly dirty team, doing a lot of small things to throw off the other team.

Another note, why so few Danish fans? have they boycut Russia? More Icelandics than Danes afaik.

30.000 Peruvians is insane, and not in a good way, I mean tickets to Russia games are expensive, hotels are expensive, and flights from Peru must be very expensive, yet the BNP pr. capita in Peru is not that high. Have people taken out loans and mortgages to go to a f***ing tourney?

Anywho, if Denmark plays like the Peru game, Aussies take this.

I Don't see Hareide able to get the most out of this team.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
30.000 Peruvians is insane, and not in a good way, I mean tickets to Russia games are expensive, hotels are expensive, and flights from Peru must be very expensive, yet the BNP pr. capita in Peru is not that high. Have people taken out loans and mortgages to go to a ****ing tourney?

They are all druglords....:laugh::laugh:

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Lots of Peruvians left the country. Most to the US and they have money.

There is also a big gap of haves and have nots in Peru.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Lots of Peruvians left the country. Most to the US and they have money.

There is also a big gap of haves and have nots in Peru.
I swear I saw some tv spot where they said that this would have serious precussions for Peruvian economy, as high numbers of people had taken out mortgage loans on houses, cars, etc. - Due to a false sense of economic security.

But I cannot remember where I saw this.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Denmark wasn't impressive vs Peru, but they I expect them to put up another scrappy win here.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Eriksen is the most underappreciated superstar.

Everyday of the week I pray Barcelona go for him like they did with Coutinho. He is in the same level of talent.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I like this Danish team. After they smashed my Irish, I was a little sour. But they're damn good - would have been a travesty without them in this.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I'll admit the reason I dislike Denmark is I consider them to be about the same level as the Czech Republic and it pisses me off that they're clearly better.

Australia, well, they're just like a less talented US

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->