Go on record: what does MB do with #3?

What does MB do with #3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Draft Kotkaniemi at 3 he's listed 5th overall and so what if we miss on Zadina? We always needed a centre and a 5th overall centre picked at 3 is not a 100% option but let's face it, he could be a good centre in the long term!

Reactions: Cobra Commander

Rickkins

Jul 22, 2007
I fully expect to have my heart broken when Berg drafts some long shot center instead of Zadina. Zero confidence, zero.

Reactions: NHLFutureGuy3

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
A history of Round 1 disappointment adds a new chapter, he opts for Brady Tkachuk.
Note that since Timmins took over in 2003, except for Kostitsyn, he's been money with lottery picks

2003 AK
2005 Price
2007 McDonagh
2012 Galchenyuk
2017 Sergachev

Adding another player of level of Price, McDonagh, Galchenyuk, or Sergachev would be huge. I don't care what position the player plays, just add a talent like that. It's not like we don't have 4 2nds and won't be picking in the lottery again next year.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I fully expect to have my heart broken when Berg drafts some long shot center instead of Zadina. Zero confidence, zero.

They said that about the last great Czech superstar, Pavel Brendl. I'm actually torn on what to do this year, but my gut would draft Dobson, can't have too many good young dmen for Bergy to deal away in the near future.

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
Note that since Timmins took over in 2003, except for Kostitsyn, he's been money with lottery picks

2003 AK
2005 Price
2007 McDonagh
2012 Galchenyuk
2017 Sergachev

Adding another player of level of Price, McDonagh, Galchenyuk, or Sergachev would be huge. I don't care what position the player plays, just add a talent like that. It's not like we don't have 4 2nds and won't be picking in the lottery again next year.

AK over Carter. The TV remote hit a pillow, not the wall. That was f'in terrible in my book.

All these years later, Carter is still rolling, too.

McDonagh. Foolishly dealt.

Sergachev. Foolishly dealt.

If we make a decent choice, we find a way to F it up later.

I must be having a Monday on a Wednesday, but, MB has to go. Not going to hold my breath expecting him to suddenly start operating with top-shelf superiority.

There's a chance to be pleasantly surprised this way, rather than pissed.

Reactions: NHLFutureGuy3

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
AK over Carter. The TV remote hit a pillow, not the wall. That was f'in terrible in my book.

All these years later, Carter is still rolling, too.

McDonagh. Foolishly dealt.

Sergachev. Foolishly dealt.

If we make a decent choice, we find a way to F it up later.

I must be having a Monday on a Wednesday, but, MB has to go. Not going to hold my breath expecting him to suddenly start operating with top-shelf superiority.

There's a chance to be pleasantly surprised this way, rather than pissed.

Yes Bergevin definitely has to go.

My prediction is:
-Timmins gets us a good pick at #3,
-we don't make the playoffs again next year,
-Bergevin gets fired, and
-Timmins again gets us a good lottery pick next year.

Not bad for a team that should be rebuilding, but sadly isn't.

Reactions: BeliveauFan4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad