Go on record: what does MB do with #3?

What does MB do with #3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Wouldn’t surprise me to see the Canes reach out to the habs and see if they’d want to swap picks......what would it take though??

2nd and a 3rd?......maybe one of our goalies?

Maybe our 3rd and Lehkonen for their 2nd and second round pick??

Just brainstorming here....

There's definitely a deal to be had with them. Their 2nd OA and Hanifin -- a win/win deal can be had before some other team steps in.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:nod::):thumbu::naughty::D:D......Hanifin would be a godsend.

I won’t be able to sleep tonight with deals like that!! lol

Are you kidding me? The women you've been lucky enough to frequent are making the rest of us unable to sleep. Now that's a good reason to remain sleepless. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:biglaugh:

Unfortunately, my ex made me delete it all!!! Lol

I’d have to do lots of researching and creeping to find some lol

Your computer cache shall be your friend. It's still there, in the deepest recesses of your computer. The Kabana may be gone but not your pics. :wg:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Your computer cache shall be your friend. It's still there, in the deepest recesses of your computer. The Kabana may be gone but not your pics. :wg:
If I was an FBI agent that would be no problem.....gonna have to find a nerdy buddy who knows computers but I may resurface pics I don’t want him to see :D

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If I was an FBI agent that would be no problem.....gonna have to find a nerdy buddy who knows computers but I may resurface pics I don’t want him to see :D

We're going to need that material for your biography. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Didn't get them yet, guess there is a download time issue.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Unfortunately, no email message yet. Maybe it's on a lag. Will keep checking for it.

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
what the sh - it.

I like girls too.
72065F57-EC53-4DCE-8D81-7993E4214A39.jpeg

Here you are. Courtesy of jaffy. Eat your heart out.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
I'm going to say Zadina. I think that Bergevin has become very wary about making another mistake. He'll likely want to go with the least risky play, and then if it doesn't work out, he won't take as much heat for it. I don't think there is any doubt what the least risky play is here.

That being said, if he does anything else, it might be an attempt to trade up for Svechnikov.

Let's just hope that if/when drafted, Zadina is allowed to play in his preferred position.

Last edited:

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
i think MB will stick to his true form and find a way to screw up the pick one way or another,

he will either make a dumb trade with the pick that ends up backfiring, or he will pick a dud that turns out to be a career AHLer

i dont have very high expectations with this pick....so i wont be disappointed

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Knowing Bergevin he will deliver during the draft, he will get Zadina and might even surprise us and do something like Byron + 2nd for a late 1st round pick.

We will all be high fiving each other and looking forward for the future. We will all be celebrating but it will be short lived. Free agency is going to come and he will destroy this team even further. He will sign more useless scrubs to long term deals. He will bring in some character and will trade Galchenyuk for someone with the right attitude.

With Bergevin it’s one step forward and 5 steps backward.

He will draft Zadina and we will all be happy but it’s going to be the calm before the storm. Everytime we makes a decent move, he cancels it with a series of horrible moves.

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I think he makes a deal with Detroit for Mantha, then takes Dobson with 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad