GDT: Gm 15 - Edmonton Oilers @ Boston Bruins/11-6-14/7P ET/NESN, RSN, TVA2, 98.5 FM ‎

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I was out of my seat on the Soderberg goal from Bergeron in the 3rd. Like the last few games, kind of a dullish two+ periods, then the light turns on. Great finish once again. Thought Bergeron and his line were best on the ice. Played a few more minutes than we are used to seeing.

Hamilton was great. The whole group back there deserves so much credit for the way they've locked things down. I like Morrow's quiet two-way game. Seems to be able to do a bit of everything.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They should be docked a nights pay for mailing it in.

They looked like the pee wee refs tonight. Could you hear the crowd chanting "******** "?

Twice they blew that whistle too early.:shakehead

I am happy the b's woke up and won this game.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
2yoy6jb.jpg

Carl Wash.
Amazing.

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
BruinDust;92127269. Morrow with another good game. I'd argue he makes the best and most consistent first pass outta the Bruins zone of any D-man on the team said:
I agree. Morrow has been very impressive and Warsofsky is alot like Krug. The entire D has looked pretty good considering all the injuries.

Bergy was a beast tonight. By far the best player on the ice. Loui also had one of his best games as a Bruin.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I agree. Morrow has been very impressive and Warsofsky is alot like Krug. The entire D has looked pretty good considering all the injuries.

Bergy was a beast tonight. By far the best player on the ice. Loui also had one of his best games as a Bruin.

He did but man I wish he would shoot more.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Nice comeback win!

4 games no Bart = 4 wins.

Morrow with another good game. I'd argue he makes the best and most consistent first pass outta the Bruins zone of any D-man on the team, including the injured ones.

Was impressed with Warsofsky as well. He played solid. Does he need to clear waivers to go back down? If I was a pro scout at this game I'd be calling my GM to seriously consider grabbing him on waivers if he was placed there. Gotta be a few teams out there were he would be a top 6 regular.

Morrow is my new PMD fettish

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Hate to be a negative nancy here, but this team still lacks full identity. We're far from tough and far from speedy. Which is it? There's an argument that we're slower this year than last. No grit other than Lucic and McQuaid. Hope they find their identity soon.

With that said, solid third period effort and good win.

Beantown Beatdown

Sep 10, 2007
Hamilton
Just watched the game after work... Solid all round effort.... When they mentioned how Benoit Pouliot was the 4th overall draft pick that year I almost died :laugh: Pretty hammered at the time but that cracks me up... If I were to look up the word "bust" in the dictionary his picture should be there

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Keeping in mind the schedule has been kind to us, the kids have done well on defense. Certainly better than I thought they would.

can only play who`s on the visiting bench and I would wager there aren`t many teams out there if they lost their #1 D-man could go 5-1 regardless if the wins were against inferior teams and weren`t pretty wins

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I hope so... Can't wait to see this kid :)

looking forward to that day as well, but I`m a patient bugger and a huge believer in proper development which flies in the face of the attitude these days with many fans, the "need it yesterday" kind of attitude (not suggesting you in any way)

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I think we're a Perron away from an elite team. Having two Marchands on our top line is incredible in my book. DP brings much needed character to the team as well. Wonder what it would take from Edmonton.

Lucic-Krejci-Perron

Beantown Beatdown

Sep 10, 2007
Hamilton
I think we're a Perron away from an elite team. Having two Marchands on our top line is incredible in my book. DP brings much needed character to the team as well. Wonder what it would take from Edmonton.

Lucic-Krejci-Perron

What are we giving up?? With all the injuries, I've been pretty impressed with young kids... We should be just fine once everyone's back... Don't wanna give up good pieces for Perron... Don't think he makes us an "elite" team if we have to give up important pieces

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
What are we giving up?? With all the injuries, I've been pretty impressed with young kids... We should be just fine once everyone's back... Don't wanna give up good pieces for Perron... Don't think he makes us an "elite" team if we have to give up important pieces

I know, that's the problem. I don't want to mess with the third line right now. I'm not saying this will bring in Perron, but if we move Campbell and Bartkowski off the cap, we have over 5 million to spend. Bring up Cunningham and make Morrow a main stay. PC has spending money.

Lucic-Krejci-_________
Marchand-Bergeron-Smith
Kelly-Soderberg-Eriksson
Paille-Cunningham-Griffith/Gagne/Fraser

Beantown Beatdown

Sep 10, 2007
Hamilton
I know, that's the problem. I don't want to mess with the third line right now. I'm not saying this will bring in Perron, but if we move Campbell and Bartkowski off the cap, we have over 5 million to spend. Bring up Cunningham and make Morrow a main stay. PC has spending money.

Lucic-Krejci-_________
Marchand-Bergeron-Smith
Kelly-Soderberg-Eriksson
Paille-Cunningham-Griffith/Gagne/Fraser

That would be lovely, but that package won't get us Perron... We'll be just fine with what we got... no need for Perron right now... Grifitth looks good on the top line... People keep ripping Chia but when it comes down to it, the kids step up... With the pieces we got, we'll be solid for a while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad