GDT: Gm 15 - Edmonton Oilers @ Boston Bruins/11-6-14/7P ET/NESN, RSN, TVA2, 98.5 FM ‎

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
OVhJ4Cv.jpg

Zw9btYm.jpg
0an4W1a.jpg

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I wonder if Andy will be there to watch?

I hope for a nice win for the b's

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
a 10 minute loop of him unable to dump the puck into the corner in game 7 OT vs Washington leading to Joel Ward scoring.

giggling out loud and people are looking at me funny

Looking for a good win. Edmonton has terrible defense and mediocre goaltending, not reason for anything but a solid W. Just keep passing it to Marchy - milk his hot streak for all it's worth.

Wouldn't mind seeing a good game from Lucic without Krejci. I know they have chemistry but it bothers me a bit that he can't seem to produce with any other center.

4-1 Boston, Marchy (2), Dougie, Loui - yes I said Loui. Edmonton goal from Perron

A Healthy Kelly*

fun to watch the oilers impotently attack with fervor only to circle back or pull up like a cat that sees itself in a mirror and goes in hard at its own reflection repeatedly.

should be the easiest game of the year. bergy and smith both pot one.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
giggling out loud and people are looking at me funny

Looking for a good win. Edmonton has terrible defense and mediocre goaltending, not reason for anything but a solid W. Just keep passing it to Marchy - milk his hot streak for all it's worth.

Wouldn't mind seeing a good game from Lucic without Krejci. I know they have chemistry but it bothers me a bit that he can't seem to produce with any other center.

4-1 Boston, Marchy (2), Dougie, Loui - yes I said Loui. Edmonton goal from Perron
They only tried Lucic with Kelly and Spooner. Pretty sure Lucic and Soderberg would play well together.

hooked

Jul 6, 2005
Looking at that lineup, Bartkowski might get his first goal, even if he is still in the press box.

beantown bullies

LOOOOOOCH
Jul 3, 2008
Boston
Heading into the game, first game since game 7 of the Philly collapse. Seats are in Lodge 4. If any HFers are in the area it'd be great to meet you fine folks. My "smart" phone is lagging on the email notifications but if anyone here is going and would like to meet and say hello I'd love the opportunity.

James

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad