Geoff Molson - Eh What's Up Doc Edition

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not exactly doing cartwheels when I read that Molson is excited about the habs. What does he mean by that? Surely he must be referring to season ticket sales and general team revenues. "Anything can happen"? He skipped the playoff part of his boyfriend's infamous quote. I am so tired of these clowns that I have to go take a nap.
He is excited about the next 3-8 seasons? WTF Geoff? No mention of the piss poor job he and MB have done for the last 8 seasons??

Seriously, this man is out to lunch.................move the goalposts a little further Geoff, this is hard to even fathom. And of course, the perimeter pansy media eat it up, instead of drilling him in the nuts with some hard hitting questions....

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
He is excited about the next 3-8 seasons? WTF Geoff? No mention of the piss poor job he and MB have done for the last 8 seasons??

Seriously, this man is out to lunch.................move the goalposts a little further Geoff, this is hard to even fathom. And of course, the perimeter pansy media eat it up, instead of drilling him in the nuts with some hard hitting questions....

Molson is excited he is going to make more $$$ from selling all the cr@p that he sells... he is excited about his bank account that grows and grows. He is excited that Habs fans will continue to pay no matter what product is on the ice. The change needs to start with the fans unfortunately. Only hitting Molson in the pocket book will spur any kind of change.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Molson is excited he is going to make more $$$ from selling all the cr@p that he sells... he is excited about his bank account that grows and grows. He is excited that Habs fans will continue to pay no matter what product is on the ice. The change needs to start with the fans unfortunately. Only hitting Molson in the pocket book will spur any kind of change.
The bar is still set very low with the "anything can happen" comment. No talks about wanting to try and win a cup, no talk of wanting to be the best, just excited for the next few years where anything can happen.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
3 to 8 years...and everything can happen. Yep Bergevin is a problem. But Molson is even a greater problem. And that's something we unfortunately might not be able to get rid of.....Good luck Habs fans. 'Cause at this point...it's not about talent. It's about luck.

I hope fans will tell him that they'Ll come back at the Bell Centre in 3 to 8 years....

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
3 to 8 years...and everything can happen. Yep Bergevin is a problem. But Molson is even a greater problem. And that's something we unfortunately might not be able to get rid of.....Good luck Habs fans. 'Cause at this point...it's not about talent. It's about luck.

I hope fans will tell him that they'Ll come back at the Bell Centre in 3 to 8 years....
Not sure I can keep supporting this team for very long...
How can this guy look to 8 years from now?? Lol..Of course anything can happen that far away. Not a single player on our team is signed till then. The entire team could literally be different. How is he not mocked by journalists the instant this crap comes out of his mouth?..
Why is he not excited about the next two years though? If he isn't..why should anybody?

This administration is poison.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
How can this guy look to 8 years from now?? Lol..Of course anything can happen that far away. Not a single player on our team is signed till then. The entire team could literally be different. How is he not mocked by journalists the instant this crap comes out of his mouth?..
Why is he not excited about the next two years though? If he isn't..why should anybody?

He is excited about how promising the prospects look. Let's think about that for one second....the hope relies on guys that hasn't played 1 pro game. And in a period that will see our 2 best players be 35+ added to guys....we don't know how they'Ll really do. Insane.

It's so easy to do though. I'll tell my wife that while I'M overweight, I'll look much better in 3 to 8 years. It should work.

Reactions: ECWHSWI

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Now compare this to masai Ujiri and his talk and the confidence he exuded. That is how you win, you lead as a winner
What a difference from this.

Last edited:
Reactions: The90Tomas

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
again.... don't give this shitty organization you money. Its a clear as rain we suck and then the owner comes out with this trash. Stop feeding them cash!

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
So... what does Carey think of that? Another 3 Carey... just another 3 years. Then it'll be exciting, and only then can we maybe think about a Cup.

"Ship me out of here Marc." ???:help:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
He is excited about how promising the prospects look. Let's think about that for one second....the hope relies on guys that hasn't played 1 pro game. And in a period that will see our 2 best players be 35+ added to guys....we don't know how they'Ll really do. Insane.

It's so easy to do though. I'll tell my wife that while I'M overweight, I'll look much better in 3 to 8 years. It should work.
Forget the wife..she made a vow. Shes stuck with you skinny fat coherent or senile..tough gig she signed up for.
Try it on your boss instead..

I wonder how Price would react from hearing this after he said his window is closing..Dont worry Pricer...in 8 years we be good buddy!

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

Haven't spent a penny on anything Habs related in over 2 years... & I've purposely avoided buying any Molson products.

Won't change a thing, I know, but while these clowns can ruin the team I cheer for, I can at least not pay them to do so in the process...

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad