General COVID-19 Talk #4 MOD Warning

killermiller

Kings Fan
Feb 7, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Just got my second dose today, had Pfizer the first time around and this time Moderna since our government gave the okay to mixing vaccines. We have a pretty big supply of Moderna currently but Pfizer has been limited so I just bit the bullet instead of waiting around.

Also some restrictions are easing up this coming weekend in Winnipeg, but they're being pretty conservative with it especially not being able to have people even if they're fully vaxxed. Still restaurants, bars and patios being open 25% is still something, we're on the way to normalcy up here.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Just got my second dose today, had Pfizer the first time around and this time Moderna since our government gave the okay to mixing vaccines. We have a pretty big supply of Moderna currently but Pfizer has been limited so I just bit the bullet instead of waiting around.

Also some restrictions are easing up this coming weekend in Winnipeg, but they're being pretty conservative with it especially not being able to have people even if they're fully vaxxed. Still restaurants, bars and patios being open 25% is still something, we're on the way to normalcy up here.

My understanding of the mRNA vaccines is that they're virtually identical other than Moderna having a higher "concentration" of messenger RNA per dose.

Reactions: killermiller

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

25% is better than 0%

Glad to hear that things are improving there

Reactions: killermiller

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
This is the last week of OC doing daily updates

upload_2021-6-29_12-22-28.png

Things are looking good though. Hosp still around 50 and low ICU

rapots

Oct 23, 2006
Ruse
profile.myspace.com
One thing is side effects short after vaccination, the other thing are long term effects, which will not be connected to vaccination. I will not even mention the amount of metals you get with a single shot. The more shots you'll get, the higher is chance you get dementia even at young age.

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
One thing is side effects short after vaccination, the other thing are long term effects, which will not be connected to vaccination. I will not even mention the amount of metals you get with a single shot. The more shots you'll get, the higher is chance you get dementia even at young age.
I haven't heard that one before. Sounds like that voting theory in AZ where the chickens ate the ballots and they then put the chickens through the wood chipper to make sure the ballots were destroyed. Do you have any evidence of this? Long term studies? Large samples? Anything outside an opinion piece? I did a quick google search and there was an article suggesting COVID Vaccine causes dementia but not there was no evidence and it was discredited, they didn't talk about how they did their research and the immunologist who wrote it also did the same thing stating vaccines causes diabetes suggesting the opposite of what you asserted.

Please feel free to prove your claim. There is evidence out there that suggest not getting PNA or the flu will prevent dementia/alzheimers and the evidence of that therein lies in getting vaccinated.

WHAT WE FOUND

“This isn't true science,” Dr. Nerurkar said. “There's no data. This is just a lot of speculation and opinion.”
We have a link to the study here, but our experts said it has many issues. The biggest issue is it doesn’t reveal how they did their research.
“So we have no idea what the actual methods were to get to these conclusions,” Dr. Nerurkar said. “And in many ways, this is an opinion piece. This is what a person who wrote the study thinks.”
Secondly, Dr. Nerurkar said it's written by an immunologist with a history of opposing vaccines.
“This particular author has written in the past about how vaccines cause diabetes, which is also a false claim,” she explained.
Finally, our sources said no other studies have found evidence of similar conclusions.
“There are no observed neurologic complications of any of the three FDA-authorized vaccines,” Dr. Shrank said.

COVID-19 vaccines do not cause Alzheimer's or dementia | wusa9.com

Flu, Pneumonia Vaccinations Tied to Lower Risk of Alzheimer's Dementia | AAIC 2020 | Alzheimer's Association

Last edited:

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Just a very big thank you for keeping us in the loop over the waves we have had throughout this pandemic. Seriously, it is appreciated.
You are very welcome my friend. Besides being something to talk about, i really like the non political interaction in this thread

and selfishly, I am insanely superstitious and the more I talk about something the less likely it is to effect my life.
upload_2021-6-30_9-47-46.jpeg

Last edited:

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW

Hey, I've been trying to contact you guys but no one answers the phone. How do I get an extra case for MyPillow?

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Today is the last day that OC plans to updates. Ironically, the Covid situation is getting worse

upload_2021-7-2_12-50-36.png

Cases and hosp have been increasing. this was as of yesterday
20210702_103221.jpg

20210702_103252.jpg

rapots

Oct 23, 2006
Ruse
profile.myspace.com
I haven't heard that one before. Sounds like that voting theory in AZ where the chickens ate the ballots and they then put the chickens through the wood chipper to make sure the ballots were destroyed. Do you have any evidence of this? Long term studies? Large samples? Anything outside an opinion piece? I did a quick google search and there was an article suggesting COVID Vaccine causes dementia but not there was no evidence and it was discredited, they didn't talk about how they did their research and the immunologist who wrote it also did the same thing stating vaccines causes diabetes suggesting the opposite of what you asserted.

Please feel free to prove your claim. There is evidence out there that suggest not getting PNA or the flu will prevent dementia/alzheimers and the evidence of that therein lies in getting vaccinated.

WHAT WE FOUND

“This isn't true science,” Dr. Nerurkar said. “There's no data. This is just a lot of speculation and opinion.”
We have a link to the study here, but our experts said it has many issues. The biggest issue is it doesn’t reveal how they did their research.
“So we have no idea what the actual methods were to get to these conclusions,” Dr. Nerurkar said. “And in many ways, this is an opinion piece. This is what a person who wrote the study thinks.”
Secondly, Dr. Nerurkar said it's written by an immunologist with a history of opposing vaccines.
“This particular author has written in the past about how vaccines cause diabetes, which is also a false claim,” she explained.
Finally, our sources said no other studies have found evidence of similar conclusions.
“There are no observed neurologic complications of any of the three FDA-authorized vaccines,” Dr. Shrank said.

COVID-19 vaccines do not cause Alzheimer's or dementia | wusa9.com

Flu, Pneumonia Vaccinations Tied to Lower Risk of Alzheimer's Dementia | AAIC 2020 | Alzheimer's Association
Ok, I will answer on bold statement. My sister got diagnozed diabetes 3 months after second AZ shot. Never got any issues with blood sugar in the past, probably coincidence ... As for Alzheimer it's a fact metals in the body cause it. Shots do consist among others metals and that's a fact. And on long term, there are lot of speculations indeed as far we know those spike proteins don't stop producing just like that. What can happen to vaccinated person it's a question but whatever (as times go by) it will not be connected with vaccination. And one more very important thing: Why producers of vaccine don't bear any responsibility if something goes wrong yet goverments are still forcing us to get a jab and changing laws to get more power over our bodies?

Rusty Batch

Sep 22, 2010
Those side effects from the vaccine sound worse than it was for me and my family when we actually got covid. But tbh I think we had it first back in February of 2020 and then got it again Christmas time of 2020 when we tested positive, which is why it was so mild for us, who knows.
Just to correct myself... I think alot of people think they had it earlier, obviously myself included. But after further research on the matter the reinfection rate is so shockingly low that I don't believe this anymore. There are only like 150 confirmed cases of reinfection worldwide and only about 70k even suspected reinfections worldwide. The natural antibodies from covid appear to be highly effective.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Just to correct myself... I think alot of people think they had it earlier, obviously myself included. But after further research on the matter the reinfection rate is so shockingly low that I don't believe this anymore. There are only like 150 confirmed cases of reinfection worldwide and only about 70k even suspected reinfections worldwide. The natural antibodies from covid appear to be highly effective.
Only way to know for sure is an antibody test.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Ok, I will answer on bold statement. My sister got diagnozed diabetes 3 months after second AZ shot. Never got any issues with blood sugar in the past, probably coincidence ... As for Alzheimer it's a fact metals in the body cause it. Shots do consist among others metals and that's a fact. And on long term, there are lot of speculations indeed as far we know those spike proteins don't stop producing just like that. What can happen to vaccinated person it's a question but whatever (as times go by) it will not be connected with vaccination. And one more very important thing: Why producers of vaccine don't bear any responsibility if something goes wrong yet goverments are still forcing us to get a jab and changing laws to get more power over our bodies?

These are not facts.

Here are the ingredients for Pfizer:

mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Here are the ingredients for Moderna:

a total lipid content of 1.93 mg (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), 0.31 mg tromethamine, 1.18 mg tromethamine hydrochloride, 0.043 mg acetic acid, 0.12 mg sodium acetate, and 43.5 mg sucrose.

If you aren't good at IUPAC, there are some fats, some lipid synthesizers, some typical body steroids, some salts, and some sugar. Zero transition metals. There aren't even any alkali earth metals, all of the salts are halogenated.

So, no, there aren't any metals in the vaccines. This misconception comes from the fact that vaccines used to contain merthiolate, which used to be in vaccines. Note that this is an ethyl-merc, not a methyl-merc, so it's cleared from the body rather quickly and is not nearly as toxic as your methyls.

No one knows what causes Alzheimer's, so if you are sure it's metals you should take that to a journal along with your credentials. You'll be a millionaire and considered a genius. Don't forget to bring your research so they actually believe you. Before you do that, realize that all prevailing research on Alzheimer's indicates that protein aggregation (Amyloid B) and changes in protein folding (predominantly Tau's who fold differently and polymerize, causing protein tangling) are the primary cause of Alzheimer's and possibly other neurodegenerative diseases.

You have a point about the spike proteins, because while they do stop producing (RNA doesn't last that long) we are uncertain how long exactly they stick around. Seeing how this has caused zero problems in the hundreds of millions of doses since the beginning of the year, I'm going to go on a limb and say it probably doesn't matter. If the RNA stuck around, the two-shot sequence wouldn't be needed.

Did you ever check on that pillow case?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad