General COVID-19 Talk #4 MOD Warning

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Just got back from my like 4th visit to Urgent Care this year.

I wish I could come in for something cool like needing stitches or a broken bone but it's always something incredibly awkward I'm having done to me.
What item did they have to dislodge this time?
Unfortunately you're not too far off with that one. :cry:
1664900104708.png

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I’m sure there will be apologies given to people who were shamed and labeled as taking horse de-wormers on social media and by the mainstream media.

Right?
Well, I've been ignoring this thread but HF is displaying ignored threads now.

No.

People who take horse de-worming medication to treat a virus deserve to be ridiculed as much as someone who takes antibiotics or drink piss to treat a virus.

Especially when people were dissuaded from getting medical care because they were told this would work.

Hopefully the thread ignoring will revert soon.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Well, I've been ignoring this thread but HF is displaying ignored threads now.

No.

People who take horse de-worming medication to treat a virus deserve to be ridiculed as much as someone who takes antibiotics or drink piss to treat a virus.

Especially when people were dissuaded from getting medical care because they were told this would work.

Hopefully the thread ignoring will revert soon.
Ivermectin is used to treat people for a variety illnesses. Look it up. Calling it horse de-wormer is simply a way to discredit any debate on the subject. There are many physicians who believe early treatment of covid with ivermectin helps.

I too hope thread ignoring returns for you soon. I know you have "the science", because there can only be "one science" as determined by those in charge, on your side of the argument. No one is allowed to question anything, or seek alternate treatments.

Still thinking the virus came from a Chinese "wet market"? Are we allowed to question that assertion from the #1 paid bureaucrat in the entire country?

Last edited:

RonM11

Nov 2, 2021
Brea, California
Ivermectin is used to treat people for a variety illnesses. Look it up. Calling it horse de-wormer is simply a way to discredit any debate on the subject. There are many physicians who believe early treatment of covid with ivermectin helps.

I too hope thread ignoring returns for you soon. I know you have "the science", because there can only be "one science" as determined by those in charge, on your side of the argument. No one is allowed to question anything, or seek alternate treatments.

Still thinking the virus came from a Chinese "wet market"? Are we allowed to question that assertion from the #1 paid bureaucrat in the entire country?
Yes, it appears they have isolated the actual booth where the virus may have jumped from animals to humans. I saw an extensive report on this a few months ago, so don't ask me for a reference. Google it.

I still have a hard time myself accepting that though. I do believe that there is a strong chance the virus may have escaped from the lab in Wuhan, and that the Chinese may have been f***ing around with it. I'm not sure we will ever really know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad