Post-Game Talk: GAME 70 - THE BEAR gets shot by a cannon - Columbus 7 BRUINS 4 F

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
105 points 3 seed coming into focus

Healthy lineup second best team in nhl

No Pastrnak Grzelcyk Miller Johansson DeBrusk

Out in round 1

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
Exactly.. Look, Cassidy is a good coach BUT he is timid. TIMID! He needs to grow a pair and stand up and be counted. He needs to get in the refs ear and stop being a yes man b*tch. I know that we had passengers, I know that we had a bad start but the f******* game is 60 minutes long and no matter what, once they wake up they make a game of it and for these low-life, **** eating, unprofessional **** bags to take a game away like they did tonight is criminal at best. There can't be any kind of job evaluations when this is happening game after game, year after year. I would like to see not only the on ice officials names but where they were born in the GDT and I think that we would learn a lot from that in terms of their fandom for certain teams. I would bet that many/most of these guys are from an the vicinities of Toronto or Montreal or another that has a team in our division. The NHL officiating is rotten and pathetic!
That being said CASSIDY NEEDS TO FIND HIS VOICE AND OPEN HIS MOUTH!

whenever the TV pans in on him he looks like he is in dream world thinking about what he is supposed to pick up from the grocery store on the way home making a mental checklist

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
How many of those 1 goal games do we win if we don't have Krug and his passes on pp. Debatable but noticeably less i d say.

Hows our pp without Krug....our pp is excellent with Krug, 3rd in the league.

He is the usual suspect but there are subplots.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
People need to relax

2020 Chara hoists the Cup
So we don’t have a chance at all in 2019 ? I don’t buy that. Bruins are tied for 3rd overall after experiencing injuries that would level most teams . Tampa is the only team I fear and if the Bruins can get healthy they can give them a competitive series and who knows what might happen .

Reactions: Trizz617

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
I know this might sounds weird but i'm kinda hoping they make it into playoffs. No way I see them winning the cup and i'd rather have them get a worse pick and no chances at the 1st pick.

kind of an odd thing to say when they are 4'th overall in the league?

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
How many of those 1 goal games do we win if we don't have Krug and his passes on pp. Debatable but noticeably less i d say.

Hows our pp without Krug....our pp is excellent with Krug, 3rd in the league.

He is the usual suspect but there are subplots.

it would still be good with Charlie in that spot. he turns it over at the blue line way too much.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Pretty strong comments from Cassidy calling players passengers and they didn't want to compete especially after the great month they had. I wonder if fatigue could be setting in for some players, Debrusk and Pasta are out too and they trade deadline acquistions haven't really provided a boost. I don't think questioning their commitment seemed right but I guess thats his style

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So we don’t have a chance at all in 2019 ? I don’t buy that. Bruins are tied for 3rd overall after experiencing injuries that would level most teams . Tampa is the only team I fear and if the Bruins can get healthy they can give them a competitive series and who knows what might happen .
Healthy they are very good

Problem is Tampa and Toronto back to back

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
krug brutal
rask gotta be better when turning his head.
and i still think cassidy shouldve challenged the 3rd goal for offsides.
worst case we go 4 on 4 for over a minute.

Reactions: Bun Cook

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
sports313.png

Tmac37

Apr 1, 2018
Formerly Tmac21
I actually like Columbus, so if we help them get in by dropping a few points to them and still maintain home ice i'm good with it.

They'd give Tampa a physical series at least.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
No kidding. Love Gryz but come on people. Krug is a top 5 passer and facilitator in the entire NHL, you don’t have two of those on your roster
There is no way Krug is part of the team after the draft.
Who doesn’t love the points he is great. But defensively he is a nightmare.
When was the last time he fined a playoff run.?

Reactions: Bun Cook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad