Post-Game Talk: GAME 70 - THE BEAR gets shot by a cannon - Columbus 7 BRUINS 4 F

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
So Frederic really had 4:34 of TOI last night....was there an injury or did Frederic just win the award for lowest TOI of the season (without being injured in game).

Reactions: Blowfish

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Trust me I already know my generation might be the worst ever.

My grandmother likes to share on Facebook those memes about how when she was raised apparently kids were angels, no disrespect. Never talked back. Did all their chores, kids these days just don't know about respect, etc.

So I will respectfully disagree with your generation being the worst.

People who share those memes are the worst.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
All I have to say is woof. Too many passengers. I agree with Cassidy. That Heinen penalty was definitely a phantom call and I’m not sure how they managed. Maybe the ref got word from Toronto.

Reactions: lopey

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Said it before say it again.Bruins year is coming down to health and the team is really being hush about the wounded .They need at least 3 of them 5 back 1st round in my opinion.Any less it is going to be scary.

I agree with you on health. The D is so much better with Grzelcyk in the line up. The forward group is thin when it comes to top six all three forwards are needed desperately . any further injuries and this team is in a world of hurt.

Reactions: Bun Cook

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
My grandmother likes to share on Facebook those memes about how when she was raised apparently kids were angels, no disrespect. Never talked back. Did all their chores, kids these days just don't know about respect, etc.

So I will respectfully disagree with your generation being the worst.

People who share those memes are the worst.

Each generation has strengths and weaknesses.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Hi, Devils follower here, can someone please give me an update on MoJo and when he is expected back to play.

Like last season I am all in for the Bruins in the playoffs.

Go Bruins

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Each generation has strengths and weaknesses.

True.

Some generations are chastised for being more tolerant. Some don't bother fact checking before sharing a not so subtle racist meme on social media.

Good people on both sides...

Hi, Devils follower here, can someone please give me an update on MoJo and when he is expected back to play.

Go Bruins

He looked really good playing on Krejcis wing. Definitely passed the eye test.

He's apparently getting close, but they are not looking to rush him back.

Reactions: LouJersey

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Those damn soft millenials.

Must have had terrible parents to raise them like that.
Ya know, as the parent of three that span between 90-98 birth years, I'm not sure it is. The older two look at corrections/criticisms very differently than the youngest and They were all raised in same house. Anyways, totally OT, sorry.

Reactions: Alicat

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
True.

Some generations are chastised for being more tolerant. Some don't bother fact checking before sharing a not so subtle racist meme on social media.

Good people on both sides...

He looked really good playing on Krejcis wing. Definitely passed the eye test.

He's apparently getting close, but they are not looking to rush him back.

Old people shouldn't have social media. If you're like over 30, just please stop, nobody cares about your thoughts on anything, your kids, or your first world problems. Plus it would make it easier for Lonnie to find his next vic...er I'm sorry friend.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Old people shouldn't have social media. If you're like over 30, just please stop, nobody cares about your thoughts on anything, your kids, or your first world problems. Plus it would make it easier for Lonnie to find his next vic...er I'm sorry friend.
Well considering that social media is the only way I can talk with my parents I'm very against that thought.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Go Bruins

He's got a bruised lung and is going to be re-evaluated soon. Haven't said anything about when to expect him back.

Reactions: Maine Fan

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017
Neither are really fighters. Panarin did come away with a good cut on his nose. Thought McAvoy landed 2x more, but Panarin hung in there.
I was impressed with both guys, esp. Chuck. Both guys slinging punches and really trying to hurt each other, an old fashioned go. No just tackling each other, no effin refs stepping in way too early.......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->