Post-Game Talk: GAME 70 - THE BEAR gets shot by a cannon - Columbus 7 BRUINS 4 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-3-12_21-43-31.png

giphy.gif

upload_2019-3-12_21-44-12.png

upload_2019-3-12_21-44-48.png

:bruins:cbj

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
True that. But at least you can see something positive happening when he’s on the ice versus negating things happening on the ice.

Coyle had an assist last game

I would say you’re not watching the games and just reading the box scores but it seems like you’re not doing either!

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
No use in freaking out about tonight's loss. Team basically played 3 forward lines, with 3 guys being benched. Krug was absolutely brutal and took the team out of it early. So many guys are having trouble scoring. Same players doing most of the scoring. Major scorers still injured. Refs didn't do the Bs any favors tonight. Things will be a ton better once the Bs can field a full NHL squad.

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
All will be fine.
Tough game. We will be FINE. Regroup. Winnipeg is up next. Gotta move on. We cant get Jake, Pasta, and Grizz back fast enough. We dont quit. We continue to fight. The sky isn't falling everyone. We're okay. Breathe!
Well said! Nothing wrong with some adversity to keep a team grounded. The injuries will heal and we'll have a squad that has shown they can compete with any team in this league.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Well, they almost did it. That penalty on Heinen was pure crap. Changed the whole game. Very borderline call at best. "Borderline" seems generous.

On the plus side, nice to see McAvoy scrap it up - that really fired the team up. His skating is so impressive. When his fist weren't flying, his feet were.

On to WINnipeg.

Hope to get some healthy bodies back soon.

Reactions: bbfan419

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
No use in freaking out about tonight's loss. Team basically played 3 forward lines, with 3 guys being benched. Krug was absolutely brutal and took the team out of it early. So many guys are having trouble scoring. Same players doing most of the scoring. Major scorers still injured. Refs didn't do the Bs any favors tonight. Things will be a ton better once the Bs can field a full NHL squad.
Yup , it’s one thing fighting back from 2 goal deficits but 4 goals is tough to overcome . Valiant effort though considering

Reactions: missingchicklet

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011

You can hear in this video the ref right next to the play yell "STICK CHECK, STICK ON STICK THATS A GOOD CHECK" and then the ref in the neutral zone blow the whistle and call it a penalty while heinen looks back at the ref next to him in confusion.

lmao, just comical at this point.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Krug is one guy I want gone in off season.Vaak taking his spot and McAvoy the pp time will make Bruins way tougher to play against.Care less how many assists he gets cause they score a pile to vs him.Jackets had a picnic tonite vs him.Krug has 48 pts 6 goals and is a minus 3 after tonite on one of the top teams in NHL. BARF

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Refs robbed them of a good chance at a comeback, but they did not rob them of a win.

Bruins dug their hole halfway to China then tried to get out.

That's losing hockey most nights in this league.

It also doesn't help when the Bruins are essentially the one armed man in an ass kicking contest. Losing a player like Pasta, MoJo, or JDB is tough enough as is. To lose all three while in the middle of a playoff push makes it nearly impossible to keep the momentum the Bruins had coming off that month of February. DeBrusk, Johansson and Pastrnak can't come back soon enough. The Bruins really need that forward depth back and stat.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Too many injuries to get upset. Columbus is fighting for their lives (for some reason).

I hate the late season call-up limits. I don't wanna watch Kampfer and Cehlarik anymore. Give me Kuhlman and Lauzon or Urho or Clifton. Kampfer is just like there for a road trip flu outbreak or something. So many slow or stone handed forwards.
I need something from Coyle. Ten games is a long time without a goal.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia

You can hear in this video the ref right next to the play yell "STICK CHECK, STICK ON STICK THATS A GOOD CHECK" and then the ref in the neutral zone blow the whistle and call it a penalty while heinen looks back at the ref next to him in confusion.

lmao, just comical at this point.

Oh boy what a great video, pretty much what I'd expect to hear in that situation.

At least I'm not just seeing things blindly when I complain I guess lol

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad