Post-Game Talk: GAME 70 - THE BEAR gets shot by a cannon - Columbus 7 BRUINS 4 F

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Messenger. It makes life so much easier.

Ah, yea that's good.

I think @LouJersey was talking about there being an upper age limit on Facebook timeline posting.

Old people can use fb messenger for all I care.

Until I'm roped into a fb group message with my grandmother and aunts where they share these "hilarious" Minion memes.

Grounds for a block if you ask me.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
He 'hung in there' but by the new era quality of fighting this was pretty handily won by McAvoy. Players don't learn how to fight anymore.

He def won, but people make it seem like it was this one sided destruction. Was toe to toe, McAvoy got more shots it, heavier shots...as he should in this case, he's way bigger. Was a great tilt.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Watched the game on the Columbus feed last-night and during the pre-game Jody Shelly kept emphasizing for the blue jackets to attack the Bruins from behind the net and then reiterated it just before the start of the game as in to watch for the blue Jackets to set-up in Gretzky's office.

This tells me going in the Blue jackets had found an area of where they felt there was a weakness in attacking the bruins down low, as through out the game they used a triangle down-low, with one of them presumably always being behind the bruins net and it did seem to create someone being open in front and it help lead to 3 blue-jackets goals.

This could of been just coincidentally as its something the Jackets may have been working on in practice or they did see a weakness in the Bruins defensive coverage before the game, which resulted in this. Either way its something the Bruins need to shore -up as they were exposed.

With this in note, I'm not to overly worried as the Bruins have the personal/talent/coaching, to make the changes and if they were exposed to a gaff in their coverage its better now than in the playoffs.

I'm also am not overly worked up over this loss, Bruins went in very short-handed and the Jackets are literally fighting for the playoff life's and their coaching staff for their jobs. On top of that they are a very strong team, who themselves could make a long playoff run.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Messenger. It makes life so much easier.
Yep, ditto, that's how me and my mom talk to each other each morning as well. Love Messenger. I don't even have to get on FB and we can either "talk", "text" or "video chat" depending on where we are with our mornings. There's a 3 hour time difference and 3,000 miles between. All on wifi with no cell service or additional cost involved. Works for me :)

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Meh, you're playing Toronto in a month. You currently have home ice. Rest guys that are even slightly bruised unlike last year where the entire team was on fumes.

I'm only worried about Marchand and Bergeron having to continue to carry the entire load of scoring in Boston from October to June.

They didn't fix the hole so we'll have to keep our fingers crossed that they can continue to carry the Boston Bruins.

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad