GDT: Game 70: Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens | 3/12/2019 | 7:30PM ET | FSD

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
As soon as he got the pads off I’m sure they put him through the full spectrum of knee tests. Speaking as someone who’s had a major knee surgery and a minor knee surgery, that was definitely a major candidate. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a trifecta of ACL, MCL, and meniscus tears to some extent.

I hope he is okay, just not sure how he could be having watched it and the replay made it worse for me.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
The Wings are going to start taking runs, Gators is just the first. I cannot imagine this is going to be a pretty third. Feels like a powder keg right now. They have been dominated by them a lot and some of the stuff going on is eventually going to lead to something.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
We can talk about shutting Larkin down, but man this team is pretty much unwatchable without him. Good lord.

Yeah. He turned is from a 0 line team into a 1 line team. At least that 1 line was usually fun to watch. This is just depressing. At least the season is almost over. I really hope this team can get turned around soon so larkin can play some winning hockey.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I feel like watching the Light the Lamp segments I just want to participate with #I’mWithTheOtherTeam

Reactions: Realgud

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
How’s AA gonna go make goal of the year and then take it away from himself by missing the net? Sad times

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
The Wings are going to start taking runs, Gators is just the first. I cannot imagine this is going to be a pretty third. Feels like a powder keg right now. They have been dominated by them a lot and some of the stuff going on is eventually going to lead to something.

As they should. Kulak went after Larkin and from the sounds of it, Domi is being a bit of an idiot as well. I'm not watching but it would be nice to have some backbone and stick up for the future captain and what happened last time. If Witter does nothing whats the point of having him on the team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad