GDT: Game 70: Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens | 3/12/2019 | 7:30PM ET | FSD

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
As they should. Kulak went after Larkin and from the sounds of it, Domi is being a bit of an idiot as well. I'm not watching but it would be nice to have some backbone and stick up for the future captain and what happened last time. If Witter does nothing whats the point of having him on the team?

I don’t think it was really picked up but he punched Kulak in the head when Kulak fell to the ice. And he’s thrown his body around as expected.

Other than that it really hasn’t looked chippy in the third. Both teams skating, Wings getting good looks and down by one, probably not incentivized to take runs at this point.

Sparkzuk

Jan 13, 2016
Price is insane. Wings playing well tonight. AA, Bert look good. Zadina really finding his feet. I live how energetic this crowd is, really brings the mood up to watch compared to the dead arena the panthers have.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I tune in and Zadina is on the ice with DLR, Ehn, Daley, and Witkowski. What the f*** Blash?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I tune in and Zadina is on the ice with DLR, Ehn, Daley, and Witkowski. What the **** Blash?

Might have been bad timing. Blashill did shuffle lines but Zadina has been with JDLR and Mantha his last few shifts. JDLR has had a strong game, and to be honest it’s better than being with Nielsen at this point.

briggzee1

Apr 30, 2018
This team can not make a pass over 5 feet. It's pretty sad. Our D just whack at the puck like they have a boat paddle in their hands. Hard to watch.

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
How does Blashil not put his best offensive player in Athanasiou and his rookie with a great one timer on the ice with the empty net? Great idea to play Kronwall and Nielsen above them!

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Trash is developing him remember. So he wants him to watch and see what not to do... lol

I like Blashill so not sure why I would want to laugh at that, especially with the fourth grade name calling involved.

Disappointed that he didn't put him out there, we need that threat of his release to open up the ice in my opinion. Oh well, some of these things take time to happen it isn't the end of the world.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
He gave Kulak the wimpiest hook to the arm. "Hunted down." LOL

You think it was a coincidence that Kulak was the person he followed after the game? He followed him and cross checked him...not exactly the type of sportsmanship I like my team to exhibit. You can feel free to enjoy whatever you like though

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wish Witkowski wouldn’t feel the need to hunt people down after the final horn...

That puke went after Larkin in blowout, if it wasn't a milestone for Price happening right then, I wouldn't have cared about much of what he wanted to do with Kulak. Remember he was also a big part of the Calgary dust up. He is one of those low level skill guys that is dirty that I know simply because of that, I have no problem with Witter not liking the guy and making life miserable for him when they are on the ice at the same time. All for it, hope he continues it and glad he pulled off when he realized Price was being honored.

Reactions: avssuc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad