GDT: Game 70: Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens | 3/12/2019 | 7:30PM ET | FSD

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Wings have lost 8 straight against the Habs. Outscored 45-17 during that stretch. Roster appears to still be in shambles with Larkin expected to miss more games.

The tank will roll but I hope for less embarrassing results. I'll be repping the Wings at Centre Bell tonight. Score a goal, draw some blood and I'll leave Quebec a happy fan.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Wings have lost 8 straight against the Habs. Outscored 45-17 during that stretch. Roster appears to still be in shambles with Larkin expected to miss more games.

The tank will roll but I hope for less embarrassing results. I'll be repping the Wings at Centre Bell tonight. Score a goal, draw some blood and I'll leave Quebec a happy fan.

i knew we sucked against those ugly sweaters, but i didn't know it was this bad

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI

Feels like Bernier is going to play more and more down the stretch... He deserves it

I wonder if they will go Bernier/Sateri next year

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Bernier might be getting the start because he's from Laval, Quebec, same reason Jimmy got the start against the Rangers (he's from New York). Although there are consistency issues with Howard lately.

If I'm coaching this one for the Wings, I'm just out to cause injuries. Forget the win.

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
Should've called up McGrath and anyone else willing to fight tonight

Start 3-5 fighters like Calgary did a couple years back against the canucks I think?

McGrath, witkowski, bert would be the first 3.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Bernier might be getting the start because he's from Laval, Quebec, same reason Jimmy got the start against the Rangers (he's from New York). Although there are consistency issues with Howard lately.

If I'm coaching this one for the Wings, I'm just out to cause injuries. Forget the win.

Wouldn't Blash sit him if he is playing at home?:sarcasm:

Reactions: ShelbyZ

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Should've called up McGrath and anyone else willing to fight tonight

Start 3-5 fighters like Calgary did a couple years back against the canucks I think?

McGrath, witkowski, bert would be the first 3.
Bert should not fight , he already had 2 concussions

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
Our third line might be one of the most expensive third lines in the league.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA

Feels like Bernier is going to play more and more down the stretch... He deserves it

I wonder if they will go Bernier/Sateri next year

In February people were going crazy when I said Howard was having a worse season than last year. And now here we are, Howard's wheels have come off, and he is now splitting time with Bernier. Its time to move on from Howard. He had a decent run, but, he's old, and not getting any better.

Reactions: Tiesgo2vets

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Doesn't even play Witkowski lol. Blashill sucks I genuinely hate that guy.

Why would he play Witkowski? Because someone responded to Larkin slashing with a wrestling match? Hardly worth a second thought.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
In February people were going crazy when I said Howard was having a worse season than last year. And now here we are, Howard's wheels have come off, and he is now splitting time with Bernier. Its time to move on from Howard. He had a decent run, but, he's old, and not getting any better.

Jimmy seems like he’s good for about 60% of a season. Once you try to get more than that, he falls off a cliff.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Jimmy seems like he’s good for about 60% of a season. Once you try to get more than that, he falls off a cliff.

Know why that is? He tends to be pretty lucky. His rebound control is trash, and positioning isn't great, but, more than a few times he's benefited from low conversion rates on high danger chances. Luck tends to catch up with people eventually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->