Post-Game Talk: GAME 66 - #$@&%*! Chelsea Dagger - Chicago 6 BRUINS 3 F

aguineapig

We know what a ''reputation call" is, this was supposed to have been a "reputation win'. A look at the standings and press clippings had an easy two points chalked up to the Boston side before the puck was dropped. As soon as the puck was dropped it was a 'reputation win" alright. By a club desperate to establish one. The seasons highlight for an 'AHL" squad, the night we blew out the record breaking B's in the Windy City. Not the time to panic, time to earn back the "reputation".

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
If we expect the B's to show their mettle, we need to do the same as their fans. Bear with them (no pun) during this slump and pull for them to get back on track during the home stretch. No doubt most of them are playing through nagging injuries. A lot of them look worn out right now.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
B's played like shit the last few games and definitely deserved to lose tonight because the Hawks were badly out HUSTLING them

The last game I saw the B's out hustle a team was against Buffalo, and that was the last game Lauko played. Coincidence?? I don't think so

..put Lauko back in the lineup Donny and stop screwing around
I think, Donnie provides the players, Monty decides who and where they play. Not 100 % sure on that but believe that is how it is done.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Prior to this season, I obviously knew the late 70s Canadiens were a powerhouse, but I never knew they held the regular season record.

Before my time, but I read Ken Dryden’s book.

Nobody gives a shot about the 2001 Seattle Mariners.

Not happy they are losing (and these are games that they are very much in despite inconsistent play) they’d been pulling some of these types of games out of their asses earlier this season.

But if it has to happen, better now and put this record talk to rest.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Calm down grasshopper. They still are a bonafide contender.
Are you suggesting they talk to this guy for advice?
1678884680604.png

Reactions: Gordoff

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
What a complete disaster. It almost looked like this team lost on purpose. That had to be the worst loss of the year I would think. I'm afraid there is more of this effortless hockey on its way. Here's to hoping they wake up soon.

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
I said this to my friends weeks ago. But if they keep playing with the thought that at any moment they can flip the switch and win. They’re in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: Trizz617 and BMC

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
things have fallen the B`s way all season, adversity isn`t a bad thing at all. Frustrating as a fan to watch but .....

This is not something that just happened, it's been going on for the last 10-15 games now only to be bailed out by worldly goaltending on many occasions.

Start resting Bergy brad and DK as many times as we can, they look exhausted

Reactions: Gordoff

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
One thing I believe they need to fix ASAP is getting off to a bad start (first period).

Earlier in the season they could "come back" by the third, BUT going into the playoffs they cannot count on the come back and need to get a better start.

Even last night they poured it on for most of the third.

The truth is Bs are the #1 target for most teams right now. They need to get off to better starts.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
This is a really good analysis of what’s gone on lately

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
This is not something that just happened, it's been going on for the last 10-15 games now only to be bailed out by worldly goaltending on many occasions.

Start resting Bergy brad and DK as many times as we can, they look exhausted

I honestly think Krejci has more or less played like this all year. He has had spurts wheee for him he has been moving his feet and games where he has been invisible both sides of the puck. I thought he was engaged last night.

37\63 are a different story. They can use a break, especially #63, two plays on boards were freightning. When he wrenched his ankle\knee and when he was near corner
in Hawks zone battling for puck and somehow got in position like his head was being put in guillotine. He got hit by I think Caleb Jones and he looked shaken up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad