Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR is dancin' and prancin' in Maple Leaf Square - BRUINS 4 Hogtown 1

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Problem is Vatrano has or recently had less points than Frederic 5x5 and is a power play whore- you aren’t sitting 63

Pass on Frank

He’s got 17 points in his last 15 games.

I was thinking more along the lines of

Marchand - Coyle - JDB ( if he’s still here )
Vatrano - Zacha - Pasta

I just like the idea if two shoot first guys on that line.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTO and Gordoff

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
would have been better with Steve's face but ok lol
1709610249734.jpeg

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Pasta's English is so improved. What a leader he is. Love how he is often interviewed and speaks for the team
I love how he came out ready to go after talking a little smack towards them at the all star activities. NHL network crew were saying I’m sure the leafs remember what Pasta was dishing out. Well little do they know. Pasta owns the Leafs !!

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Brazeau has changed the whole complexion of the 4th line with his puck protection and reach. A lot more effective on the forecheck.

I'd like to see them leave JVR - Geekie - Frederic together for a bit. I think that is the best 3rd line combo they've had this year.
For the love of God Monty can you please keep these lines together for a bit!!

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY

I got to see Carlin at the Beacon theater in NYC in 1997.

I was 21 years old, it is one of my fondest memories.

In one of Hicks' live performances he asked the audience how many of them smoked. He then asked a guy in the front row how many cigarettes he smoked a day. When the guy answered that he smoked 10, Bill responded "that's how many lighters I go thru a day."

• Haha
Reactions: KWbruin

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
- Pasta's wildman style of offense is perfect against a team that doesn't understand how to protect passing lanes or have much interest in keeping coverage like Toronto.

- 50 hits for the team 🤯

- Brazeau might not demolish dudes on the forecheck but he's willing and effective at erasing plays along tbe board and getting the puck. You can tell just how much stronger he was against the Toronto D tonight.

- Carlo had a rough night clearing the puck tonight. Too many easy 'rim the puck around' and right to the stick of the Toronto D from him.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Safe to say the boys aren’t real big fans of the Linus isn’t on the bench shit tonight. Lauko just responded to the Bruins tweet with the Homer Simpson coming in, grabbing his hat and walking back out gif.

Beat writers should know that backup goalies don’t sit on the bench in Toronto and not make up shit for clicks. It’s embarrassing.

I was sitting at Buff's ready for the Sway/Linus smelling salt/glove tap routine, and I forgot that Hogtown has Montreal-like goalie accommodations.

1709611691224.png

• Haha
Reactions: BTO and Gordoff

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
I think it goes to show how truly special of a player Pasta has become that he can have the night he did and it's not even really a story. Walk into Toronto and have 3 primary helpers on under 30% ozone starts at 5v5, just another day at the office. We're very lucky to get to watch him every night.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Was reading Leafs 6th consecutive loss to Bruins and their pp 0-14 .Not sure if that perfect pk impresses me most or only 14 penalties in those 6 games :laugh:

Reactions: Mione134

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad